Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keshe is a fraud and is mocked by 99.9% of the science community. Earthquake predictions that never happen...generators in a can....he is BS plain and simple.

The device will never hit market and definitely won't revolutionize the energy market or the way we live. The people that call him the Tesla of our time are disgracing Tesla.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seriously.. when you saw "rest any body from any illness" and also a picture of him with a cheap radio shack multimeter testing a film canister you should have clicked the X and moved on :D

These people make a living by getting investors to buy into their lies.. and they will always be just a day away.. just a small problem away from success... forever.

Rustic

Jul 10, 2015
western MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lolol. Thanks for the laugh.

OP
OP
goldkey

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously.. when you saw "rest any body from any illness" and also a picture of him with a cheap radio shack multimeter testing a film canister you should have clicked the X and moved on :D

These people make a living by getting investors to buy into their lies.. and they will always be just a day away.. just a small problem away from success... forever.

I think maybe you should do a little more research before jumping on the "it's a fraud " bandwagon.
There's a lot more to the man than batteries that don't need charging. Check out Keshe Foundation - Keshe Foundation
I suppose all those Ambassadors from all those countries are just dummies being tricked by the snake oil salesman? I hardly doubt it.
Too many people make assumptions without doing any research. Tesla was treated the same way..and ran out of business.
It's my hope that someone does solve these problems...we know the technology exist....and is being held back because of greed that rules this world.

Also......how about the cancer research fund this country has been milking the public for since I a was small child. Always looking for a donation to fund research and never coming up with a cure.
Does that sound familiar? But I suppose you think that those people are legitimate?

I don't just look at one video and make an assumption about anything. I do a lot of research and look at the whole picture.
Too many people are so quick to make assumptions with "no knowledge" (being ignorant) and have no idea what is going on in this world.
And by the way....It wasn't funny Rustic.....you must be easy to amuse.

Last edited:
OP
OP
goldkey

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keshe is a fraud and is mocked by 99.9% of the science community. Earthquake predictions that never happen...generators in a can....he is BS plain and simple.

The device will never hit market and definitely won't revolutionize the energy market or the way we live. The people that call him the Tesla of our time are disgracing Tesla.

I think maybe you are wrong...........other countries are teaming up with him....and his products are being manufactured.
Do some more research before you blab.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions