Beach hunting videos and my facebook

joelogan25

Aug 7, 2015
Navarre, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II and Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone. I've jumped on the youtube bandwagon and created a beach detecting channel. If you get a chance, please check it out and share, and please like and subscribe if you enjoy them. The first 2 videos are a little rough but the 3rd is more polished and will continue to improve as I learn how to shoot and edit videos. Thanks for checking it out!

https://www.facebook.com/joe.pulltab.5

Upvote 0

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone. I've jumped on the youtube bandwagon and created a beach detecting channel. If you get a chance, please check it out and share, and please like and subscribe if you enjoy them. The first 2 videos are a little rough but the 3rd is more polished and will continue to improve as I learn how to shoot and edit videos. Thanks for checking it out!

https://www.facebook.com/joe.pulltab.5

in your video ,you put your scoop at the base of your coil and dig , this causes a overload in your detector. if you put your foot at the base on your coil then move your coil out of the way , you can dig in front of your foot and don't get the overload on your detector .

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That overload isnt a huge deal on the Xcal...... but on the Nox it is. Because that little red triangle comes on...... and if you are in beach 2 IN THE WATER..... it doesnt go off. You need to raise the coil out of the water to make it go off. which could cost DEPTH and targets. Think about it ..... beach 2 ...already REDUCED power.... salt setting....reduced sensitivity...... and it uses lower freqs..... then that triangle comes on.... more reduced power. Out of the water it goes off no problem. Nice start .... especially showing a little yellow.

OP
OP
joelogan25

joelogan25

Aug 7, 2015
Navarre, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II and Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The overload doesn't bother me and I have balance issues so I've found my technique works best for me. Ive tried using my foot and it was no bueno. Thanks for watching!

-Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions