OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what about them putting death trap signs on cave that r not trapped and full of loot just to keep u from going in?
Hey hadji009, good thought, that's a twist on a theory. That could be true, after all those Spaniard's were a clever tricky bunch. I guess the only way to find out for sure, is to explore the cave? -- Probably a good rule to follow for safety, is to assume the cave/mine your exploring is booby-trapped. This AWARENESS will give one a fighting change to avoid or disarm them if there found. And if the cave is not booby-trapped {smooth sailing with blue sky's} Thanks for the UNCOMMON SENSE, IT GETS ONE THINKING AND ASKING QUESTIONS.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
NAN7448.jpgsnail.jpg i think your helmeted turtle is a depiction of a land snail,letting u kno 2 go slow and cautious.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1710.JPG IMAG1125 (2).JPG FROM, '' OUR DAILY BREAD ''
'' STAND FIRM '', BE STEADFAST {IMMOVABLE}, ALWAYS ABOUNDING IN THE WORK OF THE LORD, KNOWING THAT YOUR LABOR IS NOT IN VAIN IN THE LORD.
1 CORINTHIANS 15:58 --- [ IN THIS TRUE-LIFE STORY, THE AUTHOR MAKES AN EXPERIMENT, TO PROVE A THEORY: { THE NEXT PART OF THE EXPERIMENT WAS TO PLACE A ROCK IN THE STREAM AND WATCH HOW IT CHANGED THE PATH OF THE WATER}

BE SURE TO PUT YOUR FEET IN THE RIGHT PLACE, THEN STAND FIRM. -Abraham Lincoln

GOD'S FILES ---------- THE TRUTH IS UP THERE

Last edited:

[email protected]

Feb 8, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe way back in I've came across the following info:
When Jesus was crucified he had 2 other persons with him 1 on the left and 1 on the right. The one on the right repented of his sins and Jesus told him he will be with him in the kindom of heaven. So isn't the path on the right leading you to the right direction ( salvation) or the truth of what you're looking for?? The one on the left did not repent takin him to damnation for ever (death) because you he did not follow the path to salvation. That's what I think the traps might set up to the left. So would any of you guys comment on this.

[email protected]

Feb 8, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea if we keep on analyzing what Jesus was crucified he look to the font since you're facing him the left and right concept are the opposite his right will be your left. Ken worthy did not tell everything unfortunately. Every treasure/ mine area are different and the same, is the same difference. Lolllolol. No seriously there have a slightly differences that could mean a lot at the end. They kind of make sense on the context of their own set up. There are predominancy's on the kind of signs pertaining to certain and specifics mine/treasure. Some areas have a high number of eagles profiles some other have more number of shoes or boots. Among the shoes as an example there are different kinds boot like, lower kind like more tennis shoe looking thing, other ones look a foot or a boot but with toes then you have the ones with triangular point Different groups direction markers kind of walk in the direction the shoe is pointing. But they had other ways to convey( sign) this meaning. And unless they find a suitable rock to shape the shoe (some of them are 10 feet tall) they could have used a bird carving combined with a v or a 4 or an x with an eye catcher so why do they went to the extent to make a monument that takes a lot more energy. And we are not talking about an area predominant on rock or just timber they could have chosen either. But they went to the more effort consuming one. I'd this a key?? Same intentions same direction different way of utilizing words (sign). Period epoch could have something to do with. The traps are not always at the entrance or the site itself. They might have lead you to the false place and the trap is there. you won't be alive to tell the difference. Go to go

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you folks are beginning to OVER analyse the signs.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trailrider, please stop writing in on caps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0675.JPG IMAG1791.JPG THE WISDOM OF THE CROWDS, '' MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, THE CROWD GETS IT RIGHT.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, why in the world is it improper to type in all caps??? Cheez, get a life. The writing in all caps does make it easier for some of us to read the posts without having to "zoom' the pages........and it is easier to use all caps than to try to juggle the font size using the "size" button on the "reply" tool bar.
The more irritating thing is loading up a post box with non-treasure hunting photos and political comments.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
gold.gif
us.png
*************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! ************** I PASTED THIS FROM THE MODERATOR, ISNT IT ALL CAPS??????????????

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0022 (5).JPG
GIVE TO THE POOR AND YOU WILL LACK NOTHING. proverbs 28:27

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy. Nice you quote'n Kenworthy. Word of advice, go back over and look at your pics again. You missed what was really important. Heck, if you would have look'd close, you wouldn't even need the book. That easy. Good luck.

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1886.JPG IMAG1877.JPG IMAG1883.JPG IMAG1884.JPG IMAG1885.JPG

THINKING ABOUT THOSE SPANISH JESUIT'S {FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST}. LOOKS LIKE A JESUIT PRIEST ON THE COVER OF THIS BOOKLET. IF SOME OF THESE JESUIT'S BELIEVED WHAT WAS EXPECTED OF THEM FROM GOD'S WORD {THE HEART OF IT IS IN THIS BOOKLET}, ''COULD THEY HARM ANYONE OVER ANY GOLD? -- THESE JESUIT'S THAT WERE INVOLVED WITH THE KING'S MINES AND THE SETTING UP OF BOOBY-TRAPS. DID THEIR CONSCIENCE'S BOTHER THEM, THAT SOMEONE COULD BE KILLED BY THESE TRAPS? --- AND IF SO, WHAT COULD THEY DO ABOUT IT? -- THE ONE'S THAT WERE LOYAL TO GOD AND THE KING OF SPAIN. MAYBE THESE JESUIT'S GAVE MORE NOTICEABLE AND OBVIOUS DEATH-TRAP WARNINGS?

HOW ABOUT THE LOST JESUIT GOLD? -- THE 4/5 OF THE TAKE, THEY WERE ALLOWED TO KEEP. WOULDN'T THEIR HIDDEN HOARDS BE IN A SECRET PLACE, THAT ONLY THEY KNEW ABOUT AND THE NATIVES THAT BURIED IT? --- WHAT WERE THE JESUITS MOTIVE IN HIDING THEIR GOLD? -- DID ANY OF THEM BELIEVE IT WAS GOD'S GOLD AND IT WAS FOR THE POOR AND LESS FORTUNATE? -- IF SO, WOULD THEY HAVE WANTED ANY SPILLED BLOOD OVER THIS GOLD, BY SETTING BOOBY-TRAPS? --- COULD SOME OF THE LOST JESUIT GOLD CACHES NOT BE BOOBY-TRAPPED? -- DID SOME OF THESE JESUIT'S BELIEVE THAT NO ONE WOULD FIND THEIR HIDDEN GOLD WHO WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO, ''THAT NO ONE WOULD FIND IT, UNLESS GOD WANTED THEM TO? [WONDER WHAT THOSE JESUIT'S WERE THINKING?]

THE KING'S FILES ---------- THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Attachments

• IMAG0675.JPG
    IMAG0675.JPG
    269.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
....HOW ABOUT THE LOST JESUIT GOLD? -- THE 4/5 OF THE TAKE, THEY WERE ALLOWED TO KEEP. WOULDN'T THEIR HIDDEN HOARDS BE IN A SECRET PLACE, THAT ONLY THEY KNEW ABOUT AND THE NATIVES THAT BURIED IT? --- WHAT WERE THE JESUITS MOTIVE IN HIDING THEIR GOLD? -- DID ANY OF THEM BELIEVE IT WAS GOD'S GOLD AND IT WAS FOR THE POOR AND LESS FORTUNATE? .....

Good question - why is the gold still in the ground? Why haven't the god-brothers used the gold for the benefit of their heathen-brothers? Wouldn't that be the 'christian' thing to to for the less fortunate? What are they waiting for?

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1624.JPG
'UGH' [MANY MOONS AGO, 'MEN THAT WORE HARD-HATS BURIED MUCH GOLD HERE]

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That triangular shaped shaft is the classic shape of a Spanish hardrock mine. They used that shape (or rather the German miners who did the actual DIGGING use it) as a natural form for safety. That triangle shape in hard rock provided plenty of support to the roof without having to shore up the sides and ceilings. Plus it was quicker digging and made things easier to follow the veins..............if they were following a surface vein into the mountain.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread