T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0675.JPG YOUR FLIGHT IS CONFIRMED
FROM ''OUR DAILY BREAD''. IF PASSENGERS HAD BEEN TOLD UP FRONT THAT THEY WERE ONLY ON STANDBY, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN UNHAPPY. PERHAPS THEY SAVED THE TRUTH UNTIL LATER.
IMAG1900.JPG IMAG1899.JPG GOD'S FILES ---------- THE TRUTH IS UP THERE

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's something I'd like to read more about. Would you post some links that describe this technique?

I'd be very happy to tell you were I learned that if I could remember. LOL Down through the years, I've read a LOT of info by different folks pertaining to mining and prospecting; as well as treasure hunting. It may have been in one of the issues of the old Miners' Journal that KVM once edited ( I have serveral copies put up) or in the De Re Matallica book; a book on hard rock mining I have / had in lmy library, etc. It could have even been talked about in one episode of Gold Fever on the Outdoor chnnel. Tom Massey covered a lot of diffeent subjects on that program. I've seen photos of such shaped shafts, but the only ones I personally found (in Arizona many moons ago) were rounded prospect shafts punched into solid rock cliffs. Made me tired just to think of the work put in without any payback.

I remember that the triangular shape was used for fast drifting into the rock, following a suspected vein. If the vein proved out, they would then expand the size of the shaft if there were hi-grade ore pockets found.

Then, there's the outside possibility that I'm confusing this with the shape of shafts used by the Chinese miners. If THEY were the ones using that technique, I'd sure like to know so that I won't be passing on some BS info instead of the real history. I absolute HATE to put out info that is wrong or misleading. It effects my creditability and tarnishes my own reputation.

turtleluv

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2013
IMG_20130622_195852_504.jpg IMG_20130622_201619_925.jpg IMG_20130622_201751_768.jpg

here are a few other pictures. i dont know if they're anything...but i figured you might know... Thanks again for your time
turtleluv

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
OK, another question, What is the significance of a elephant with his trunk in the ground? I must have a dozen of these in or around my sites.

Wannadig

Hello Wannadig

I would guess that if you have a dozen or more elephants with their trunks turning into shovels... then when you dig you might find a sign, but more likely you will need to plot each one on a grid/topo map, etc.

Shortstack gave you great advice on one of these threads....basically, get a job and treasure hunt on time off!
Without a map or the key to your site it will most likely take years to figure it out as most are different...

Oddrock

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trail rider, please stop writing in all caps.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1942.JPG IMAG0022 (5).JPG IMAG1941.JPG
ROCK OF REFUGE. -- Speaking hypothetically: The Spanish Jesuit's, were they the one's who used the cross-symbol, denoting the safer entrances?

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1376.JPG
Been in town to long. Time to venture out into the blue yonder. Going for a long time, don't know when I'll return. -- Looking for the truth out there. --- May God be the desire of your hearts and good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Feb 8, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well trail rider it's in your blood its time to find some old forgotten trail and take it to the end. Like it is so easy. Lots of walking lots of sun and heat and bugs. But that's what we call fun. Thanks for shearing your knowledge with us. I know when you come back there will be more stories for you to share and don't forget we're always learning every minute every trail. Good luck. And be safe many thanks again.

turtleluv

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2013
Trailrider
Good luck on your adventure. I hope you find all that you seek. May mother earth share all of her rich blessings, and the knowledge you desire...Peace ,happiness& enjoyment await you for the taking...a little luck and new things to see would be a fine bonus. Thanks for all the tireless hours you spend out of the goodness of your heart helping and educating us. You truly are my hero..so selfless and giving. History awaits you!!!! ENJOY YOU DESERVE IT!!!!! Turtleluv :*)

[email protected]

Feb 8, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless the kill the muchacho and buried him with cinco ( 5 ) = silver bars of silver. Bout the two fish (it's kind of hard not having a clear pic of the signs) to interpret the bible is there any other sign. We took John but how could you be so sure. May be that's why the verse doesn't fit.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PFUAP=16, F=6, U=21, A=1Is this a possibilityPF=22, UA=22V=22 so is it a V V?

Wannadig, looks like you're using the English alphabet. You must use the Spanish Alphabet to decode the trails. In it, the F=7 ; U=24; and, yes, A=1.

[email protected] wrote:

Spaniards did not want to work with anything six (6), it was the evil number.

Tracker, this is true, but when they NEEDED to use that value, they'd use the letter "E" in their alphabet. E=6 As an example, if they needed to show the value of 67, they could use the combination EF, or EVII or E7. In their alphabet, "I" had the value of 1 or 2 and "V" had the value of "5", the same as the Roman Numeral.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are welcomed, bro. Do you have a copy of the Spanish Alphabet? You can find a copy in this seciton by using the "search" engine for this site. As a Charter Member, you have the ability. Old Dog posted it about a year ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions