Bear Spanish Monuments

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wannadig:

A couple of things. The letter "B" could also be the number "13". If you look closely at it to see if the vertical line is separated from the "3" part by very short spaces, then it is NOT the letter "B", but is, in fact, the number "13". Also, check any "W" that you find for "broken" linework because that shape was sometimes used to represent a number combination of "I"s and "V"s.....or 2 "V"s......or 4 "I"s. If the middle point of any "W" is shorter than the side lines, the letter is an upside down "M". If the center point is even with the side lines, it is a "W". If you find an "M" shape check the middle "V". If the point of the "v" part is down, even with the ends of the side legs of the shape, it is a true "M". If it is SHORTER than the sides, it is, in fact, the ears of an owl and means "mernerva". If it is a true "M", then use the numerical value of that letter given in the Spanish alphabet. All of this info is in a book titled "The Spanish Code to Treasure", by Lou Layton.

The signs for a pozo are, in not certain order, a human nose; the letter "z" located by itself; the letter "P" located by itself; and the shape of an acorn. Old Dog wrote that you should check for "P"s on the underside of overhanging rocks, ledges, etc. because that is where they would often put one. OD also wrote that he had not personally found any booby trapped pozo's, but there is information that the Spanish would sometimes install a death trap in the pozo that was either removable or easily 'safed" for whenever they would return from a "vacation" (to Mexico) and wanted to pick up on their mining operations. Soooo, if you find any pozos be sure to check good for any DT. I think this pozo DT stuff is in Kenworthy's book.

Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Wannadig, IMO all the genuine signs are from the Organization - the one that the KGC was part of. The signs are not Spanish or Jesuit. The sooner you realize it the better off you'll be (IMO). By the way, many of the signs being found have nothing to do with treasure or mining, but have other more boring explanations.

There were very few Spanish mines in the Southwest prior to 1680 - most in New Mexico where the early Spanish colonization was. From 1700 to 1847 there was sporatic, small-time Mexican activity in the areas of NM, AZ, CA, UT and CO that were later developed by the Anglos. These folks certainly did not leave the gold behind in 'storehouses' - why would they? If you research the true history of Spanish/Mexican mining beyond the Northern Frontier, you'll discover that the pickings were much, much better in the Sierra Madre - and that's where the mining was done then. It was very difficult and expensive mounting an expedition beyond the Northern Frontier during this period - figure out the logistics and you'll realize it didn't often happen.

The signs being found in the Southwest are much more modern and do lead to caches, but the signs are not Spanish. Why do you think everyone is running in circles and not solving them? They're trying to apply 'codes' to the signs that do not apply. As far as the 'it looks like a ..." rocks go, they're not man made. Most all of them are natural formations that look like things, yes, but have nothing to do with treasure except in their beholders' fertile imaginations and their hopes and wishes. There are a few exceptions - but very few.

If you enjoy fantasy treasure hunting as a hobby, continue on and ignore this post - it's only my experience talking. If you're interested in the truth, wake up and use your own head.

Last edited:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Look out for cracks in the caves/mines ceiling that may result in a cave-in. Bring a crow bar in the caves and tap the ceiling by any cracks and listen for hollow sounds. One may be able to pry the loose rock sections from the ceiling with a crow bar. If attempting to do so, stand back far enough, not to be hit by these loose ceiling rock pieces as they fall

BA
D ADVICE KIMO SABE~!
dont ever do this to any mine or cave, only the luck and good will of God ; himself kept that whole ceiling from coming down on you and squishing you like a bug~!!!
death traps from the spanish and waiting for the foolish to trigger their traps..this method is TRIGGERING them prematurely.. this is dangerous advice, and will get someone killed and their death will be on your concious forever~!

your father may have worked in coal mines like my father and grandfather did,. coal seams and host rock are different than gold and silver mines and TOTATALLY DIFFERENT THAT SPANISH DEATH TRAPS MINES OR CACHE SPOTS. if you see a crack in the ceiling--leave immediatly. and dont go alone in to any pit, mine hole or tunnel, they are natures death traps , let alone the ones the spanish trapped..they only trapped the foolish or ignorant...
oro only for the ones that live
rangler

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Look out for cracks in the caves/mines ceiling that may result in a cave-in. Bring a crow bar in the caves and tap the ceiling by any cracks and listen for hollow sounds. One may be able to pry the loose rock sections from the ceiling with a crow bar. If attempting to do so, stand back far enough, not to be hit by these loose ceiling rock pieces as they fall

BA
D ADVICE KIMO SABE~!
dont ever do this to any mine or cave.....

Very bad advice indeed. It's a good way to get killed or seriously injured.

This technique ('barring down') is a common practice in underground mines and those who are given the duty dread it. Why? Because even experienced underground miners know that the results of prying loose hanging rock is unpredictable. I worked as an underground miner near Ouray, CO in the 1970's and barred down lots of fresh shot hanging rock. It's stressful work.

It's risky enough just entering an old mine (which should not be attempted by inexperienced people), let alone disturbing the unstable ground in them.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
true trackers,
as you are learning...the signs of animals are a clue to t he attributes of those animals...that is the basis of the code..one did not need a code book, if one was diligent enough, tenacious enough, walked the trails, did the appropriate research..given about 20 years of due diligence...one could break the code, I know this personally..
So to get you on the correct path regarding bears...simple logic says...bear live in caves..well not really the only hibernate in caves and true caves no overhangs, or indentations in the cliff side...so it is a misnomer to attribute bears
to caves..The most memorable attibution to bears by the codemakers was, when a member of the party hiking thu bear
county got between the mama bear and her cub or cubs..instant, swift attack and usually death...there for the bear head is a DEATH trap sign and nothing more..oh I have seen the bear look towards an omega..more than once..but the overhaul sign meant beware..
OH and this sign was not meant for you! It was meant for the Kings Recovery Crew...to give them the heads up..you were not meant to be able to read this sign...thinking perhaps a cave might have the goodies stored in them...and get yourself squashed like an insect in the bear sign death trap..two largest obsticiles to your sucess in treasure hunting..simple logic used in a complex problem and pareidolia..along with those who can only see paredolia [camouflage of mother nature] plus an over active imagination..and parroted advice only half right..

one more thing to keep true trackers on the correct path..I REPEAT...the spanish used the english alphabet...period
REPEAT FOR PARROTS AND ARMCHAIR AND NEWBEE TYPES..THE SPANISH USED THE ENGLISH ALPHABET~!!!
[THAT DANG ...SIMPLE LOGIC FOR A COMPLEX PROBLEM AGAIN~!!
] The reason they used the english alphabet is of course
be cause in the Spanish world, english was an obscure little known language beyond the british isles....so another LAYER OF CODE WAS USED..to keep the "unworthy" from breaking their code~!!
oro for the worthy
rangler

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LIVE AND LEARN Have to ring the Mission Bell for Rangler on this one, because he was right-on about the bear being a DEATH TRAP WARNING.
While following the old Spanish trails, always noticed how the bear told/pointed to a mine/cave. But also noticed that at the mines/caves that the bear pointed to, there was always found other evidence of DEATH TRAPS set-up. Lightnings bolts, snake heads, skull (skull eyes), pointed tip with sloped shoulders, a widened ''V'' (represents the bottom tip of a heart cut
off), broken, cracked heart {heart with piece missing}, etc. Recently while studying old photo's, found 2 bear-heads tearing a heart apart! These carvings blend into the surrounding rock formation making them hard to find/see.
(Right side of photo above brushes) IMAG0415.JPG
The large bear head on the left is holding the torn heart in its mouth. The bear head on the right has the torn piece of the heart in its mouth. Also notice that the bear on the right is on the move (toward the right), seen by the multiple images of his nose and mouth. These multiple images of movement was disguised by caving partial images of the bears face profile. How clever and sneaky those DEATH TRAP setting Spaniards were!
The bear was moving toward the booby-trapped entrance. The stone cutter was warning their group of the danger if entering this entrance.
This bear SEVERE DEATH TRAP WARNING was not meant to be seen for outsiders searching for their mine/caches.

THE KINGS FILES ------- THE PROOF OF THE TRUTH WAS FOUND OUT THERE

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, remember that the trailmakers would sometimes build a false side trail leading to a death trap for the purpose of killing / discouraging people following them to "steal" the goods.

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0242.JPG
BEWARE OF THE BEAR

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to everyone for their input, it is highly appreciated. I believe we all have something in common, that we just what to know the truth.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

AN HONEST HEART
I know also, my God, that You test the heart and have pleasure in uprightness. 1 Chronicles 29:17

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
lower right shadow of last pic looks like a miner or owl if u turn the pic.and the stone that makes up the owl ears look inset? IMAG1049owl miner.jpg

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
Care to point me in the direction OF ANY evidence the spanish made bear shaped rocks for ANYTHING?isnt that we r trying to find out here at the sites we visit who made what and why?i dont think your google searches will find anything of help unless google hooks up to the Vatican.i dont think the spanish made any of these signs up it was the church.the spanish were nothing more than thugs for the church.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:

what a load of crap, you say the truth is out there......then when somebody gives it to you......well Rambler says this.....and rambler says that.

Oh not to worry I HAVE some bear pictures, and trust me this whole "death trap" nonsense thing you wannabees came up with is pure fantasy.

get with the program, or get left behind.

http://books.google.com/books?id=2G...6aVEj2d9oHLfa21iYOsg&ci=72,671,759,431&edge=0

and don't EVER be condescending with me......EVER......got it?

Edit:

what's the problem? if you "experts" can prove these are spanish death traps then DO IT. if not................or better yet, keep talking you're just making a fool of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread