Bear Spanish Monuments

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mind posting this picture, because I've posted it before:

Untitled.jpg

go ahead, scribble all over it show everyone what you see, over the years it's been everything from "golden peat moss" to " I don't see nuthin"

keep playing your games.......not everyone can be a winner, there has to be losers.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, stop the insults....

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mind posting this picture, because I've posted it before:

View attachment 1060322

go ahead, scribble all over it show everyone what you see, over the years it's been everything from "golden peat moss" to " I don't see nuthin"

keep playing your games.......not everyone can be a winner, there has to be losers.

All I see is a good collection of different lichen and maybe a couple of Nature's artworks.

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GUARDIAN DOG IMAG0874.JPG

Partial outline of guardian dog facing right. Front top of head, eye, snoot and chin showing. Sometimes the stone cutters will show only a partial carving and only the outline of face profiles to disguise them. Notice the large carved recessed heart behind the guardian dog.

THE KINGS FILES THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE HIDDEN GUARDIAN DOGS ON A ROCK MAP IMAG0866.JPG

(ZOOM IN TO SEE BETTER DETAILS)
Small boulder rock map about foot and a half x a foot and a half. Directly above the #7 symbol in middle area of boulder, you can clearly see an outline of the lighter and darker colored guardian dogs. The lighter colored guardian dog is on top with it's snout, head, folded back ear (notice the sharp cut of the ear) and upper neck outlined by the top of the boulder. It's mouth is open. Directly to the left of it's open mouth is a miniature duck head with mouth open pointing down at 45 degrees to the right.

The darker colored guardian dog is directly below the lighter colored guardian dog. The outline of this guardian dogs snoot and head is also the outline of the lighter colored guardian (on top) dogs chin and neck. The nose of this guardian dog is pointing to the smaller snake head directly below the duck head. To the left of the smaller snake head is a larger snake head (DEATH TRAP WARNINGS)

The guardian dogs are hidden and hard to recognize on this small rock map. Just the outline shapes are shown to disguise them.

The guardian dogs is one of the secrets known by many treasure hunters that don't what anyone to know about them. Also any spies from the (??????) will say it is not true. Are there any spies luring in the shadows here on Treasurenet. These spies will act like they are one of us, trying to discredit the truth saying it is a lie. Even if a photo is presented showing the truth is out there, like claiming that guardians dogs and death traps do not exist. Do not believe them, they are trying to lead you down the primrose path.

The 2 snake heads that can be clearly seen, if they are not death trap warnings, then let the one's who say that death traps do not exist explain them? They won't because they have no answer and still discredit it, then lead your attention else where and say something like prove it when they can't even prove it themselves. What they accomplish is wasting everyone's time (TIME-BANDITS).

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE HIDDEN GUARDIAN DOGS
(Page #16, post #235, imag1040 of this tread) On the tip of the forefinger of the large hand pointing left is the lighter colored guardian dog, facing left. Only the front half of his face is showing to disguise it. Straight to the left of this guardian dog (outlined by a shadow) is the darker colored guardian dog. Only the front half of his face is showing also. This guardian dog is just to the right of the bush and shadow. His white eye can be seen.

ROCK CARVING INCORPORATION
This small rock map also shows a good example of rock carving incorporation (blending different carvings into one).
(Left side of rock map boulder, the large snake head on the bottom with diamond shape above). Place your hand in front of your eyes and cover the lower part of the snake head (it's mouth). You will see a partial carving of a rabbit head. The cheeks, nose and outline of the head can be seen. The diamond shape is covering up the rabbits eyes. Those stone cutters were amazing!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Have to ring the Mission Bell for Bob on this one. He shared with us some very valuable information regarding the star constellation, ''The Great Bear''. This star constellation is a kite (diamond) shaped figure, a geometric formation. Some of the mining groups who knew about the star constellations would use this geometric formation in their calculations for measurements. When the diamond shape is split into 4 pieces, they form 4 triangle shapes.This star constellation the Great Bear is believed to be derived from the name Mathghamhain. Mathghamhain is an ancient Irish name said to mean 'bear'. Bob gives information about ''the source of Mathghamhain in this tread (pg.#16, post #237).

While reading TreasureNET in the past, someone stated that some of the mining groups used the star constellations in their measurements for finding the hidden entrances. They did not mention what type of star constellations that were used or how to apply them to the geometric measuring.

The last few nights, I been looking into the night sky (star grazing), trying to locate the Great Bear star constellation and found it. And I stared at it awhile to let it remain in my memory. Psalm 147:4-6 He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name. Great is our LORD, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite; The LORD lifts up the humble; He casts the wicked to the ground. 1 Peter 2:9.... that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

(Zoom in and use a magnifier to see better details) (Black rock in center of photo with thin layer of illuminating quartz on it's right side), there are 4 symbols carved there.
CELESTIAL ROCK MAP
IMAG1044.JPG
#1) The symbol on the left is a triangle formation. #2) To the left of the triangle formation is a ''U'' symbol. #3) Center symbol, do not recognize. #4) The symbol on the right is a large star. The white rock directly above this black rock has the small carving of a white Bear (facing right) with it's right eye closed. It's front legs are pointing downward at the center symbol on the black rock below. Also this white bear has a (part shadow circle, located on it's stomach with a shadow pull) pointing down at the center symbol on the black rock.

In conclusion speaking hypothetically: The white (polar) bear represents North and the Star constellation, ''The Great Bear''. And the star symbol on the black rock is a confirmation. The triangle on the left represents (1/4) of the Great Bear constellation. There are 2 other outside points (marks) with this triangle formation forming a kite (diamond) shape. Follow the most Northern point of the triangle to the end of the ''tail of the Great Bear (Kite shaped figure) to the hidden entrance marked by the "U'' symbol on the Celestial rock map.

The Bear was used for multiple purposes; The bear symbol was used to represent, The Great Bear driver star constellation. Also it was used as a Death Trap warning (In this tread, pg.#16, post #231) This illustration of 2 large bear heads tearing a heart apart could only be representing a Death Trap and not The Great Bear star constellation.

This is all the time I have for now, heading back to the mountains and don't know when I will return. Everyone take care and may GOD keep you all safe out there.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE AND UP THERE

Last edited:

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No surprises there.

too bad short stuff.........that is in your neck of the woods ( somewhere on the uncomphagre) . Must not be much to find there.

it's still right where I found it, and I would give you the gps co-ordinates, but that would be a waste of your time wouldn't it.

better look a little closer.

http://books.google.com/books?id=bY...Vbt3J529pJIil3FnQTQw&ci=66,151,682,797&edge=0

The Story of Phoenicia ; The Story of Ancient Egypt - George Rawlinson - Google Books

http://books.google.com/books?id=pK...AaU_8zDiFw1myweB7GvMA&ci=60,85,838,385&edge=0

The British Magazine and Monthly Register of Religious and Ecclesiastical ... - Google Books

Tages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

looks like springfeld took his balls and went home.......oh well, I guess none of us will be able to play anymore.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So tell us short stack, are you an "ex-forest service employee" like the rest of the cronies that haunt this place? Or are you still employed?

There are probably some fences that need mending, why are you wasting the tax payer's money by sitting around here all day?

Besides........that isn't an ugly horse it's a mule:

http://books.google.com/books?id=pK...tb_PVdoGZW0vwA8CwAQ&ci=119,727,785,139&edge=0

The British Magazine and Monthly Register of Religious and Ecclesiastical ... - Google Books

any more visits from the "dog catcher" and I'm going to retaliate.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL........the only government position I've ever held was military......NOT Forest Service. Over 20 years worth. And, I still think your photo has nothing more than lichens and nature's art. Seems YOU are now gazing at clouds. :laughing7: But, shssssssss................don't tell anybody. It's a secret conspiracy.

Lostinutah

Aug 5, 2014
SE Utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher 75, fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a very nice set of dogs with numerous other signs.
Anyone care to point of the obvious, and the not so obvious symbols?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lostinutah:
The yellow circle is around a panel with several figures that have the appearance of Hebrew writing. Also, a lower case "h".

image.jpg

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Looks like a corner/ trail marker, if the end is pointed then it may be a trial marker sitting on a bear head, bears just wander around and I believe they chose a certain side of a hill to have their den, I just found that the reason a dog turns in circles when he gets ready to make a deposit, he is aligning himself with a magnetic pull of the earth, kinda smells strange to me but who knows

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
boob633, folks just kinda get busy with their own life, He may have got on a hot trail, woops sorry about the misspelled wors

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a corner/ trail marker, if the end is pointed then it may be a trial marker sitting on a bear head, bears just wander around and I believe they chose a certain side of a hill to have their den, I just found that the reason a dog turns in circles when he gets ready to make a deposit, he is aligning himself with a magnetic pull of the earth, kinda smells strange to me but who knows

LOL, hey, dsty. I think the dog is turning around to make sure his nose will be UPWIND of the spot he (or she) will be making their deposit. :laughing7:

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks

Tixiercat

Jul 5, 2012
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just my opinion, but the big one looks like a cat/lioness to me.. good sign! Good luck to you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions