Beginning Dar Searchers Should Go Here

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secrets_of_the_Alchemist_Dar
It explains a lot. A lot of my questions were answered.

This quote from the above page I found to be quite hilarious and totally understandable:

Celtic Borders
Pages 3,4 & 5 of the BOS are surrounded by multicoloured celtic braids. There are at least 7 different colors used to fill in the braids and also many white parts. This looks to be the least popular puzzle. Tell me about it, yikes!

Dan

OP
OP
P

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
It's hard for me to meet you in chat because I'm on European time. What about this weekend? And how do I do it?

OP
OP
P

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
Is it me or is this forum dead? I see that there were a lot of people at the beginning, so what happened to them?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Pad,

Yes this forum is DEAD! , But so are the others. Could be a number of things .... The weather is good , everyone is on the VOLVO hunt , or they are plain sick of this book and can't stand to look at it for 1 more minute, or they are all stuck. The only really active forum for this hunt seems to be the Dar Home site and even that is stale. The only good thing in a long time is the Pg. 16 dot code that has gotten a little bit further.

If you want to join us in Chat just go to the Top of the screen and hit CHAT. That will get you in then go to the Alchemist Dar room. We usually pound out our ideas in there as there is really no one on the Boards , but just a few . Easier that way really as we are the only ones that come here. We are there most nights about 8p central time. Stop by if you can make it , if not maybe we can get the forum going again with ideas and more folks to join in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread