jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First Off I see all the Regulars are Back. Including the possibly Manufactured fight between the Kelly's & Shawn.
Funny how Chris Cries about Shawn Claim Jumping considering ever since the Kellys showed up, it is what they were Known for.
add the fact the Tomcod claim has always been Shawns choice.

my hunch they manufacture a getting together as a team this year :(

only downsides for me, Zeke & his Pirates are back :(, but they are easy to fast forward through. and Vern sitting in the Bar Talking can be ignored too :(

emily is back, but married and I guess in love
with her husband more then gold :sadsmiley: so probably a waste.

but all seem to be on gold, except maybe zeke. I didn't watch him. but if like other years He'll Wrangle his way into Diving someone elses Claim .
like maybe steal from emily, like he did last time i watched him a few seasons ago

Last edited:
Upvote 2

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Emily's Dad will show up and show them all how to find Gold :laughing7::tongue3::laughing7::tongue3:

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I guess you guys missed Emily's post today about the tom cot claim, Shaun owns only half of it and the Kellys have the rights to mine it too, check out her post, it explains everything.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you guys missed Emily's post today about the tom cot claim, Shaun owns only half of it and the Kellys have the rights to mine it too, check out her post, it explains everything.
:tongue3: does she post here :dontknow: under what Name :dontknow:

If she Doesn't Darken Our Door to post , I don't read her :coffee2:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Well I hate to see it get to this BUT I'm done with Bering Sea Gold because of all the B.S. acting that has been getting worse as new and old "actors" get more ridiculous. The only one I still like is Shawn and his excavator machines !And he is getting close also ! I'm hitting the delete button on this farce of a show !

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bering Sea Gold, is the only one I watch.
Yes Shawn is the only one I feel I must watch,
but all the bs acting gets to me too. excavator equip ?
personally, Id change the name from the mytle Irene to something else. other then that.............I do wonder What Happened to the Giant Dredge he he was Building

Last edited:

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Emily Riedel just posted that for 3.5 million you can buy the 1/2 lease to the Tomcod block. Who will man up to challenge Shawn. Mr. J of Pa maybe that name is someone special to the family, as for the super dredge maybe you don't realize how expensive it has become to create that dredge up in Alaska.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH I Have no Doubt it would cost the Pomrenke's a lot of Money to finish the dredge up there, perhaps even Steve P to relax his sphincter and chip in , But I Still have to wonder why he hasn't even Brought it up, Or if I missed an update :coffee2:

I'd like to hear Steve tell Shawn, as his Son, he Doesn't owe him anything, & Pay Shawn Back for all all he took from him over the years:icon_thumleft: It's probably already in a Corporation anyway, and only gets paid in words

Last edited:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vern is so full of BS ! Glad someone( on last nights show) brought up the fact his clean-up gold Always looks like S--t '
NO way a 'gold buyer' (as he claimed)would ever pay him full price for his garbage .

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol i missed that :laughing7:

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First Off I see all the Regulars are Back. Including the possibly Manufactured fight between the Kelly's & Shawn.
Funny how Chris Cries about Shawn Claim Jumping considering ever since the Kellys showed up, it is what they were Known for.
add the fact the Tomcod claim has always been Shawns choice.

my hunch they manufacture a getting together as a team this year :(

only downsides for me, Zeke & his Pirates are back :(, but they are easy to fast forward through. and Vern sitting in the Bar Talking can be ignored too :(

emily is back, but married and I guess in love
with her husband more then gold :sadsmiley: so probably a waste.

but all seem to be on gold, except maybe zeke. I didn't watch him. but if like other years He'll Wrangle his way into Diving someone elses Claim .
like maybe steal from emily, like he did last time i watched him a few seasons ago
I find watching paint drying on fresh Sheetrock wall more enjoyable then the ass clowns and that show. It’s really beyond brainless and wonder why people are stupid today?

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol i missed that :laughing7:
Don't know how you have missed it :icon_scratch:??? Every one of his weigh-ins have been 50% trash(heavy metals) for the past 10 years on that show.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I meant I Missed that part of Last nights show.
But I don't listen to Vern in the Bar or really watch his weigh ins closely. So yes I know how :laughing7:

I Do like Vern in that he spends what he Must & Has an Open mind at trying new Things. Like the Underwater Drone/dredge that sank like a rock :tongue3:

More Money then Brains, But I Hate his Pretending to be a Tuff Guy !. I think he would have got his clock cleaned that time he accused that Ass-hat Meisterheim criminal of Stealing from him. If it was real. so I just mainly look at his End score on the list, & Don't even pay a lot of attention to that.

Last edited:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I meant I Missed that part of Last nights show.
But I don't listen to Vern in the Bar or really watch his weigh ins closely. So yes I know how :laughing7:

I Do like Vern in that he spends what he Must & Has an Open mind at trying new Things. Like the Underwater Drone/dredge that sank like a rock :tongue3:

More Money then Brains, But I Hate his Pretending to be a Tuff Guy !. I think he would have got his clock cleaned that time he accused that Ass-hat Meisterheim criminal of Stealing from him. If it was real. so I just mainly look at his End score on the list, & Don't even pay a lot of attention to that.
He says he gets full price for his -so called cleaned
004.JPG
005.JPG
003.JPG
gold-LOL Thats like spending full price for Half a car :tongue3:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a dreamer :laughing7:

or the producers re giving him full weight price

ZombieKnot

Dec 25, 2022
Vern's cleanups would have got me fired at the gold room i worked in 40 years ago!!! HEY VERN, can you spell neodymium? If the guy got off that barstool and farted on his piles of gold they would be cleaner. You see Shawn using that big GOLD SLINGING wheel--want to buy his tailings piles and run them for beer bux.
Anyone going to Nome this summer for the "Storm of the Century" deposits on the beach?

Reactions: RTR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread