💥💥💥Best configuration for go deeper Equinox 💥

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Title should be a question

When I go to field ( large open areas, no contaminated, where I know could be coins from 1770 to 1914; myself or others found coins in that range in that field) I like to use the following configuration to go deeper ( its what I have been working, not means it is the best)

Field 2, sensibility 25 or as high as area permits, speed recovery 1, yes I said 1; frecuency 5, automatic ground balancing. ( issue with this frecuency is that I gain tones clarity, but targets ID’s go up with this frequency what make a sensation that the Target could be an old coins and shut me trash most of the times, and some times “yes, it is an old coin”

Ex.- Same Target before dig it, with frequency in 5 triger 24 ID very clear and clean tone, then When I change to multy frequency in the same target before dig it, the sígnal goes down to 17 ID clear but no necesarily clean tone.

Bottom line, It is the configuration that I belive go deeper for finding old coins!!

What do you think about it?

Any diferent Good configuration for go deeper?

Any comment?

Any 👍🏽?

Any advice?

Anything??? Lol

👍🏽😎 View attachment 2045944

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Along with your other settings, for sheer depth, 4Khz (the mode won't matter), horseshoe on, and iron bias FE@0. I still like to use Park 1 in multi for most types of hunting though, and use 4Khz in the custom user button as a diagnostic tool. 4Khz gives some weird target I.D's which I don't like, and EMI can be an issue in some areas.

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Along with your other settings, for sheer depth, 4Khz (the mode won't matter), horseshoe on, and iron bias FE@0. I still like to use Park 1 in multi for most types of hunting though, and use 4Khz in the custom user button as a diagnostic tool. 4Khz gives some weird target I.D's which I don't like, and EMI can be an issue in some areas.
Cudamark

Thanks

😎

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread