πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈBest configuration for goin deeperEquinox 800; A coin 6β€πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’₯

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Title should be a question

When I go to field ( large open areas, no contaminated, where I know could be coins from 1770 to 1914; myself or others found coins in that range in that field) I like to use the following configuration to go deeper ( its what I have been working, not means it is the best)

Field 2, sensibility 25 or as high as area permits, speed recovery 1, yes I said 1; frecuency 5, automatic ground balancing. ( issue with this frecuency is that I gain tones clarity, but targets ID’s go up with this frequency what make a sensation that the Target could be an old coins and shut me trash most of the times, and some times β€œyes, it is an old coin”

Ex.- Same Target before dig it, with frequency in 5 triger 24 ID very clear and clean tone, then When I change to multy frequency in the same target before dig it, the sΓ­gnal goes down to 17 ID clear but no necesarily clean tone.

Bottom line, It is the configuration that I belive go deeper for finding old coins!!

What do you think about it?

Any diferent Good configuration for go deeper?

Any comment?

Any πŸ‘πŸ½?

Any advice?

Anything??? Lol

Ahh almost forget to present this coin detected 6 β€œ

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜Ž

Attachments

• A9A6012E-942A-4C2D-B139-E68ABED9C917.jpeg
    A9A6012E-942A-4C2D-B139-E68ABED9C917.jpeg
    409.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 20943EA3-868E-4100-B6E6-03A7A7F124BF.jpeg
    20943EA3-868E-4100-B6E6-03A7A7F124BF.jpeg
    947.9 KB · Views: 41
Upvote 4

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

When I go to field ( large open areas, no contaminated, where I know could be coins from 1770 to 1914; myself or others found coins in that range in that field) I like to use the following configuration to go deeper ( its what I have been working, not means it is the best)

Field 2, sensibility 25 or as high as area permits, speed recovery 1, yes I said 1; frecuency 5, automatic ground balancing. ( issue with this frecuency is that I gain tones clarity, but targets ID’s go up with this frequency what make a sensation that the Target could be an old coins and shut me trash most of the times, and some times β€œyes, it is an old coin”

Ex.- Same Target before dig it, with frequency in 5 triger 24 ID very clear and clean tone, then When I change to multy frequency in the same target before dig it, the sΓ­gnal goes down to 17 ID clear but no necesarily clean tone.

Bottom line, It is the configuration that I belive go deeper for finding old coins!!

Any comment?

Any πŸ‘πŸ½?

Any advice?

Anything??? Lol

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜Ž
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Any comment?

Any πŸ‘πŸ½?

Any advice?

Anything??? Lol

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜Ž
Hi There! I detect mostly 1800’s farm field homesteads in the East Coast of the US. Every ground environment is different, so different modes and settings make sense depending on the situation. If my intent is to simply uncover the deepest good sounding targets (19-32) I will go Beach 1 and crank up the sensitivity (22-24) and let the programs filters do it’s thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread