Rich in Central PA

May 28, 2003
Shamokin Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last one :'( Does this one look familiar ??? Look at my Avatar :D I recovered this ring while detecting the United Air Lines Flight 624 DC 6 crash site with Jeff back in 2004. It's a 14K 1.34 carat diamond ring that belonged to one on the passengers on the aircraft. Initials inside read A.B.S. The ring was professionally appraised for $8,250.00. The complete story is in Lost Treasure's 2006 Annual Treasure Cache magazine.

My 6th best find: Man's 14K 1.34 Carat Solitaire Ring

Thanks for looking everybody. The stuff is still out there. Best of luck to everybody in 2007.........Rich

Attachments

• Ring ABS Ring#3.jpg
    Ring ABS Ring#3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2,117
  • 2004.jpg
    2004.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,068
T

TreasureTales

Beautiful ring. Too bad the owner croaked, but nice that you recovered the ring...in that way he lives on. Another certificate you gotta frame and hang. What a great collection of treasure you have. Congrats.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
very nice find, you must get out alot,,
Eddy

HCW

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2007
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
TreasureTales said:
Beautiful ring. Too bad the owner croaked, but nice that you recovered the ring...in that way he lives on. Another certificate you gotta frame and hang. What a great collection of treasure you have. Congrats.
I'm sure the loved ones of the deceased would love to hear them described as croaked! And then we wonder why some of are children are as disrespectful as they are !

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy nnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeee Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg. Hamid

RaduTepes

Mar 25, 2012
Mesquite,NM
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Garrett GTAx 550
Bounty Hunter 1st Texas Pilot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread