Diggitdaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasurenet.jpeg

Top shelf finds last year at a researched Indian / Army trade post. Had to drive quite a few miles to get there, but well worth the trek. Used the White V3i for all finds, some were just plain surface ones. I read about some rushing to get the latest detectors, like a panic to get the latest I-phone. Not a believer in that, if one studies and sticks by a machine, no matter how old, it becomes better than the latest fad. Gives an awesome glimpse into the past, how our former citizens lived. God Bless America !

Last edited:
Upvote 16

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice selection.

OP
OP
Diggitdaddy

Diggitdaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice selection.
I was very fortunate to dig a wide array of items....shows a lot how they survived and made do. No coins found, will try again in the coming months hopefully.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2002582
Top shelf finds last year at a researched Indian / Army trade post. Had to drive quite a few miles to get there, but well worth the trek. Used the White V3i for all finds, some were just plain surface ones. I read about some rushing to get the latest detectors, like a panic to get the latest I-phone. Not a believer in that, if one studies and sticks by a machine, no matter how old, it becomes better than the latest fad. Gives an awesome glimpse into the past, how our former citizens lived. God Bless America !
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 2002582
great saves. wtg

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY NICE !!!congratulations

1LWiL15

Nov 15, 2021
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Barska Winbest Elite Edition, Bounty Hunter TK-IV, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Ace Apex, XP ORX, XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 2002582
Are you sure that it wasn't a trash pit? I found 3 this year and they all had the same finds you posted...... pipe stems, buttons, buckshot and musket balls, cufflinks, coins, trade weights, buckles, arrowheads, ceramics, and much more. Great finds and yes, the V3i is a great machine. I wish that Garrett would remake it into a better platform, but don't mean to bash them but we all know how innovative Garrett is these days lol. Great year and keep us posted!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread