Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Beth & Roy

Hi RDT - I met both of them at the Rendezvous in October near Apache Junction. Last I knew, they were going to be spending some time camping/hanging out in that area. I would bet cactusjumper (Joe) has more information so you might want to PM him.

P.S. - I tried to PM this to you, but it says your INBOX is full - might want to get rid of some of those old messages and make room for more :)

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Does anyone have an idea where they are? Are they ok? Especially the doggies. he he he .

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".
Don Jose, I have been wondering if Joe's stew had anything to do with the Lost Oroblanco's? Nunca sabes. Homar

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Don Jose,

Hope all is well with you and yours.

I received a number of email's from Roy and Beth on Nov. 9 They and there pups were just fine and enjoying Arizona. It may be that they will hook up with an Internet connection again, so sending them an email might be get results.....eventually. :dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

you guys try to hard ,, just stand in the desert and throw a gold nugget over your shoulder . roy will catch it before it hits the ground ....lol :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good morning gentlemen: I thank you all collectively and individually. Incidentally the pm area sports a 12.5 % full now--- cubber, as per suggestion. It was at 140% sheesh. I rather doubt that they will come to Mexico now because of the news, especially because of the Border Patrol man being killed in Rio Rico, our Dan and the Guadalupe thingie Zone. This makes me worry about Lil Mazie.

Don Jose d eLa Mancha

"I exist to live, not live to exist".

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good morning gentlemen: I thank you all collectively and individually. Incidentally the pm area sports a 12.5 % full now--- cubber, as per suggestion. It was at 140% sheesh. I rather doubt that they will come to Mexico now because of the news, especially because of the Border Patrol man being killed in Rio Rico, our Dan and the Guadalupe thingie Zone. This makes me worry about Lil Mazie.

Don Jose d eLa Mancha

"I exist to live, not live to exist".

you just like the worm in the bottle ...lol :coffee2:

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI BB, speaking of the Border Patrol ----->see accompanying post / picture. Find me.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist:.

Attachments

• Border Patrol class 53.jpg
    Border Patrol class 53.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 684

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

*chuckles* That's an easy one - front left!! (Hey - when your glasses are strong enough, I can read even the small print *s--deleted--*)

Oh for goodness sake - my word 's-n-i-g-g-e-r' has been deleted - Big Brother's watching you ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cheater Loke, typical treasure hunter. hheehh

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

they had a Border Patrol that long ago....lol :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Hello gang, from the oros!!!

We are alive and well, and currently in California, on our way back towards Arizona.

CJ,

Did you get the second and third set of pictures? We have sent you 3 sets of the Rendevous. Its been difficult because nobody wants to take our dogs into their motels - just because they act like a pack of wolves, we just don't understand it :laughing7:

Don Jose,

We have gotten your emails, and have responded to you also. We thank you for your concern. Have you gotten our messages????

BB,

We are trying to "catch the gold" before it hits the ground, but we keep having to dig!!!

To all our friends here on Tnet, we would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We will probably not be in touch for a few weeks again.

Roy & Beth

PS: Joe, if you didn't get the other sets of pics I sent (with Jack Carlson, Greg, Jack, Bob, Tom and Sharon, Randy and others) (besides the first ones) leave us an email, and we will try to get them sent back out, because we, too, would like to have a cd of the Rendevous, and there are several that we think others would enjoy.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Hi Beth and Roy!

Glad to hear you are having a good time.

I did receive your pictures and a few other people sent me their's. I will put them all in a CD and send them to all who ask for one.

Sorry to hear you are in California. No one should be there unless forced at gunpoint. I would suggest you escape as soon as possible. If not for your pups, the natives probably would have eaten you by now. ::)

If you manage to make it back to God's country (Arizona), give us a call.

Have a safe trip and a very Merry Christmas!

Joe & Carolyn

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Joe - I am afraid you are under some kind of illusion "God's Country" is TX and not AZ - whatever gave you the idea that it was AZ? he-he-he
Mind you - in all honesty, I believe it was Sheridan who said that if given the choice between TX and Hell - he would choose Hell ;-)

Roy and Beth - welcome back (sorta). Nice to see yall are alive and kicking!

Per

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HIO BETH & roy, PLUS PUPS. You posted --> Don Jose,We have gotten your emails, and have responded to you also. We thank you for your concern. Have you gotten our messages?
Nope, nothing sniff.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Oro & Beth,

welcome back and i hope you both, and all on here have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

John

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

its good to see your alright .. well as can be , you havent been right for some time now ,,...lol :coffee2:

so how was the hiking .. you better keep those dogs we may need them ...lol you how good hot dogs look in the desert ... :thumbsup:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello all,

Still alive and well and in New Mexico - my sister is here.

CJ,

One must go to California if one wants to do their assessment work on their claims and don't want to pay huge fees. Man, where did all that rain come from??????????????? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

BB,

You are right, needed those dogs more than once already.

We'll be home and bugging everyone soon enough.

B

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Hi Beth,

Great to hear you guys are OK, and surviving our little spat of Global Warming.
New Mexico must be a little cool these days, but nothing to a couple of tundra lovers like you folks.

Look forward to having your input back on TNet.

Take care,

Joe & Carolyn

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

cactusjumper said:
.....New Mexico must be a little cool these days, but nothing to a couple of tundra lovers like you folks......

Seven degrees below zero, 7 am, Pinos Altos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions