Better days to come! Hopefully.

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got a new equinox 900 & trying to learn it. Have you had one of them days, you just dont know what to think. Well I did!!! I dug soo many pull tabs, pop top tabs, screw on caps & can slaw to about give the 900 away. Lmao I got myself a medieval aluminum can slayer right here. Lol I dug 1 coin, a quarter!!! Well i got some score/pratice cards to show for it. Thanks.
20230607_111639.jpg

Upvote 13

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a new equinox 900 & trying to learn it. Have you had one of them days, you just dont know what to think. Well I did!!! I dug soo many pull tabs, pop top tabs, screw on caps & can slaw to about give the 900 away. Lmao I got myself a medieval aluminum can slayer right here. Lol I dug 1 coin, a quarter!!! Well i got some score/pratice cards to show for it. Thanks. View attachment 2087898
Practice and knowing the machine helps😁

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was using an AT Pro and doing okay. Bought an 800 and haven’t done nearly as good. Hundreds of settings to choose that would take this old man more time than I have to learn. Going back to the AT and will ditch the 800.☹️

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats a lovely collection! When people ask me what I find when I'm out detecting in public I tell them I collect rare pull tabs. Might I suggest also making a card with just the beaver tail (minus the ring).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread