Big Silver surprise in the Inland Empire.

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
Decided to head out to the Perris area in Southern CA to check out some properties that I have inspected for land development. I had been on this property a few years ago, 15 acers, and new that it had two or three demolished houses that were used for migrant farm hands to live in year ago.

I wasn't doing as well as I thought I would working around the exposed footings until I reached what use to be a raised wooden porch, I pulled back some of the old lumber and as soon as I made a couple of swings with my explorer I got the mixed tone back and fourth between 16 a 29 reading that normally means screw cap on my EX but after exposing the target I was surprised to see what appeared to be a small pill box. When I went to pick it up it was heavy and I became excited to see what was in the box.

Check it out!!

I want to thank all you guys for the responces you have posted. I guess because I spend 99% of my time on the beach I didn't realize the responce my find would generate.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 7,390
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 7,350
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 7,350
Upvote 0

geo4472

Feb 19, 2007
paterson nj
Detector(s) used
discovery 2000 , ace 250 & x-terra 50
wow very,very nice its nice when you find stuff like that in good condition

Rickiowa2009

Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Rapids Iowa
Detector(s) used
GTP1350 Garrett, Xterra 705 gold pack and ace250!
bigp2 said:
Decided to head out to the Perris area in Southern CA to check out some properties that I have inspected for land development. I had been on this property a few years ago, 15 acers, and new that it had two or three demolished houses that were used for migrant farm hands to live in year ago.

I wasn't doing as well as I thought I would working around the exposed footings until I reached what use to be a raised wooden porch, I pulled back some of the old lumber and as soon as I made a couple of swings with my explorer I got the mixed tone back and fourth between 16 a 29 reading that normally means screw cap on my EX but after exposing the target I was surprised to see what appeared to be a small pill box. When I went to pick it up it was heavy and I became excited to see what was in the box.

Check it out!!

I want to thank all you guys for the responces you have posted. I guess because I spend 99% of my time on the beach I didn't realize the responce my find would generate.

Thanks again!
Thats a sweet find, congratulations my friend!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread