Bigfoot anyone encounter the creature when detecting?

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread was A place to answer the question if any one had encountered a bigfoot creature while detecting.Who cares if the guy is real or not. Believe if you like,disbelieve if you like.I,ve seen and heard of being seen unexplainable things.Bigfoot,I don,t know. I,m not going to try and convince you bigfoot exists if you believe other wise. It doesn,t matter to me. Likewise,what does it matter to you if I believe he does exist? No skin off your nose. It makes for a good mystery and some good stories,that,s good enough for me.
I just read a few of the posts, but from what I have read you make the most salient point. Nice job trying to keep focus on thread purpose.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread was A place to answer the question if any one had encountered a bigfoot creature while detecting.Who cares if the guy is real or not. Believe if you like,disbelieve if you like.I,ve seen and heard of being seen unexplainable things.Bigfoot,I don,t know. I,m not going to try and convince you bigfoot exists if you believe other wise. It doesn,t matter to me. Likewise,what does it matter to you if I believe he does exist? No skin off your nose. It makes for a good mystery and some good stories,that,s good enough for me.
Agreed, well put, Crash!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In over 60 years of camping, exploring outdoors, I have never once seen bigfoot, a chupacabra, a skinwalker, a UAP, or even a ghost. I could qualify that statement by saying I've never seen a mountain lion either, but pretty sure they've seen me. I've seen some pretty weird people. I keep my eyes open, and my camera ready.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
"No fossils of a large hominid has ever been found in North America." Wrong. The museum in Winnemucca, Nev. has a skull.
Then this would be a scientific fact which we would not be having this debate.

"No hair, skin, bones, teeth ever found that show DNA evidence to support an unknown hominid." Wrong. The government has over 300 DNA samples. Sabe has a human mother and "unknown" father DNA.

"No bodies ever found in any fire, flood or other natural disaster." Wrong. One came walking into a fire camp over around Battle Mt. NV., with second and third degree burns over most of his body.
Don't be so lazy, do some research.
Let me guess the BF trusted the Native American medic over the Caucasian medics.

WOW! With that detail right there it must be true. 🤡

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not encountered but saw structures in the deep woods and horrible smell!
Cut our hunt short-I’m no longer a fence-sitter!
Always pay to have all your sensors going-if things seem too weird go home!

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Many of us have had unusual experiences in the woods. I had one years ago in Crane Hollow. That is in the Hocking Hills region of Ohio. Dense wild country and one of the "Bigfoot" hots spots of Ohio. I had a weird experience that fits some Bigfoot narrative but never actually saw the ol boy so I just shrugg and say anythings possible.

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In over 60 years of camping, exploring outdoors, I have never once seen bigfoot, a chupacabra, a skinwalker, a UAP, or even a ghost. I could qualify that statement by saying I've never seen a mountain lion either, but pretty sure they've seen me. I've seen some pretty weird people. I keep my eyes open, and my camera ready.
I've got to add the "other" thing folks see....., but I've never seen ,UFO's. In 60 years of camping out ....in the WEST. I once saw a cougar thaT WAS lounging NEXT TO MY POOL in the back yard with two of its cubs wrestling around. Had to call the Fish/Game to come remove them.

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been in the woods on the Olympic Peninsula, The open forested meadows of Northern New Mexico, Into some of the harshest desert environments in northwest Texas and along the coastal forest’s in California and have never seen signs of any large bipedal creature. I have seen ghosts with are very remarkable entities and have seen hundreds of strange UAP in or around St. George, Utah. Being sensitive enough to feel the world around you is good. Like one person said in the forum if it’s creepy it probably is.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Let me guess the BF trusted the Native American medic over the Caucasian medics.

WOW! With that detail right there it must be true. 🤡
Come on man! We get it,you don,t believe and that,s OK with me,I,m not going to try and convince you. Just let we who may believe or at least think it could be true have our little delusions.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
Come on man! We get it,you don,t believe and that,s OK with me,I,m not going to try and convince you. Just let we who may believe or at least think it could be true have our little delusions.
People can believe what ever they want. It's their right.

For example I believe I have the right to push back bad ideas.

Is that a big, or little delusion to you?

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People can believe what ever they want. It's their right.

For example I believe I have the right to push back bad ideas.

Is that a big, or little delusion to you?
I agree. You have the right to be a complete A hole... and you do it well!

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

I agree. You have the right to be a complete A hole... and you do it well!
Thank you.

Thought addiction is a cherished disease. I'm all about exposing what people want to hide.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you.

Thought addiction is a cherished disease. I'm all about exposing what people want to hide.
You thought? You are missing necessary equipment.
Exposing what people want to hide...
Control yourself.....

I knew that ... somewhere.. There was someone that voted for Biden!

slow clap.gif

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Don,t really matter much to me one way or another.I believe in Frosty the Snowman too,just because I want to.Just because there should be a Frosty.As to all the stories,are they true? In the immortal words of Mr.Nightlinger,if they,re not they should be.Happy New Year!!!!:tongue3:
:tongue3::tongue3::happy3::happy3::happy3:
Now that you bring up Frosty the Snowman-why is it that I have never encountered him in August? :dontknow::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread