Bigfoot anyone encounter the creature when detecting?

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
I have never seen, heard or smelled a Sasquatch, however, my Uncle was half owner in a logging outfit in Hayfork, CA. (Trinity Alps). He was talking to my Dad while barbecuing one evening, in a subdued tone I might add. He went to the job sight one morning as usual, to find items moved around. The fifty-five gallon drums of oil and hydraulic oil had been picked up and thrown down into a ravine. Very large human tracks were all over the landing. He was a believer from then on. He was a man of upright character that would not tell a B.S. story like that.
You can take what I have shared with all of you as truthful or leave it as a fairy tale...no skin off of my nose.
I'm not saying it's proof that BF is real. But that's better than an unsubstantiated book someone wrote for whatever motive.

Maybe it was anti-loggers pulling a prank? Who knows.

Thanks for sharing a second hand witness account.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
...and I'm still not to crazy about bumpin' into one!
Not crazy, just malinformed.
"Maybe it was anti-loggers pulling a prank? Who knows"

In the early 60's, there was no such thing as "anti-loggers."
Maybe just unheard of then, but there's such a thing as saboteurs (just look at the etymology of the word "sabotage").

I remember one time I was in a courtroom in the early 90's there was a case where a relative of a construction company trashed a worksite. The guy was wild haired, and all red eyed while crying to his brothers (all of whom were blue collared, and well groomed) that he was sorry. The thought of the Led Zeppelin lyrics came to mind of "Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine" because he thought he was going to jail. The brothers forgave the guy, and settled things privately which was lucky for him because he went as far as cutting hydraulic lines among other things.

The thing is the guy was big, and looked like the trope of the "Wildman of the Woods" you see in old woodcuts. But the point is (disappointing to some) is that mundane explanations can be had for what may look fantastical at first.

Occum's Razor: "The principle (attributed to William of Occam) that in explaining a thing no more assumptions should be made than are necessary."

You've always got a condescending answer for everything...dontcha.
I was actually being charitable, and you're not guilt free from being condescending to me. I just gave a piece of rational with a bit of gratitude, meanwhile I could have very much have belittled your testimony (believe me on that).

You live around alleged Bigfoot central. Why don't you go out there and actually prove the beast exists? Stories are just stories though enjoyable they are just that.

Heck why not go with Steve Austin the Million Dollar Man that not only proved Bigfoot being real, but it's a bionic beast that's the pet, and controlled by aliens.
6bbf2a01646baea33f3717433a80db69--bionic-woman-man-vs.jpg

Aug 25, 2020
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look ufos, aliens hey could be. Really when you where in the deep woods far away from folks did you ever see Bigfoot. Crazy stuff happens that’s why a don’t like wearing headphones think about it.omegle xender
I saw the Big Guy just the other day in my front yard while detecting!

Attachments

• 5C707DE5-6670-4516-848F-F53DEC029DE0.jpeg
    5C707DE5-6670-4516-848F-F53DEC029DE0.jpeg
    859.9 KB · Views: 18

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

I don't know about that. Kinda looks like a figurine to me the way it has a base, and what looks like it's placed on wooden steps.

Did you get any video?

:tongue3:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said.I believe in Frosty the Snowman too,simply because someone should believe. Believe in uneasy spirits that rest fitfully. I don,t insist that anyone else believe,but leave me to my illusions in peace.
I believe in Frostitutes.

Attachments

• 85AE5665-A42B-4A50-A1D0-2D234F5E23A1.jpeg
    85AE5665-A42B-4A50-A1D0-2D234F5E23A1.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 16

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other day I had a "big foot" dude walk up and leaned over to see what I was doing and he had his BIG FOOT right on top of my pin pointer when he bent over. I was lucky the soil had just been dug and was soft so it did not break.:censored:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other day I had a "big foot" dude walk up and leaned over to see what I was doing and he had his BIG FOOT right on top of my pin pointer when he bent over. I was lucky the soil had just been dug and was soft so it did not break.:censored:
That sounds a lot like traveler777,s cousin Zeb!

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

No…no video! You know with today’s technology it’s amazing I even got this amazing picture! 🤣🤣🤣
Yes it is amazing. What's even more amazing is the alien technology that teaches this guy alien languages. :offtheair:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let’s Go Brandon? Was Hunter there with his laptop talking about the Big Guy!

Crumb

Feb 9, 2020
Mountains of East K.y.
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400 ace
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the sticks in south east Kentucky when u step out my door it’s 20 miles in each direction of mountains and timber. I’ve lived here all my life I know all the animals and the sounds they can make but some nights when sitting on the porch after dark I’ve heard sounds that no shit sounded like Tarzan. I’ve personally never seen a BF but how hard would it be to hide from a human that’s coming thru the woods? 90% of us is on an atv or walking,coughing,sneezing making all kinds of racket all u would have to do is hide behind a tree or lay down till we pass by and then go on about your business. One time I was ginseng digging and I had something yell at me that was so loud you could feel the sound hit u but that’s a long story but idk anything around here that could do that. Every black bear I’ve encountered turn and get out of dodge quickly. So all I know is high strangeness does happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread