Bigfoot anyone encounter the creature when detecting?

Crumb

Feb 9, 2020
Mountains of East K.y.
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400 ace
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To the person that keeps talking about everyone having a camera and taking pics. They’re thousands of pics and videos if u look for them and some are pretty dang clear like that one you can see scars and ticks on it thru the hair. Again I’ve never seen one I live in the boondocks 42 mile round trip to nearest gallon of milk for sale. I’m out here with nature not living in some subdivision where u can’t even see the stars at night. I’d imagine if u did see something like that the shot of adrenaline and fear u would feel getting a camera out would be last thing on your mind.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
I live in the sticks in south east Kentucky when u step out my door it’s 20 miles in each direction of mountains and timber. I’ve lived here all my life I know all the animals and the sounds they can make but some nights when sitting on the porch after dark I’ve heard sounds that no shit sounded like Tarzan. I’ve personally never seen a BF but how hard would it be to hide from a human that’s coming thru the woods? 90% of us is on an atv or walking,coughing,sneezing making all kinds of racket all u would have to do is hide behind a tree or lay down till we pass by and then go on about your business. One time I was ginseng digging and I had something yell at me that was so loud you could feel the sound hit u but that’s a long story but idk anything around here that could do that. Every black bear I’ve encountered turn and get out of dodge quickly. So all I know is high strangeness does happen.
Set up a decent HD game camera, and dump a gal of apple juice in front of it's view.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Set up a decent HD game camera, and dump a gal of apple juice in front of it's view.
Sure. But if Bigfoot is good at hiding. he would laugh at your feeble attempts!
Apple juice? shi.... brah... He likes Makers mark!!

Zakon Krzyżacki

May 25, 2022
Catching Bigfoot on camera would be easy if you trick the Sasquatch.
Get a buddy to come over and walk out in the woods with a jar of sardines and peanut butter.
Have a prescripted conversation about how you love and respect nature and would never consider spying on the animals with cameras.
The Sasquatch will hear and see you.
Leave the jar behind with the lid off.
Park your octocopter up at 1500ft with a decent DSLR attached.
You'll get all sorts of things on camera then, even the hairy Sasquatch.
It works.
I haven't seen one, but I've smelled one and you'll know when they are near, because an unnatural silence will fall over the forest.
Try it!

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
Sure. But if Bigfoot is good at hiding. he would laugh at your feeble attempts!
Apple juice? shi.... brah... He likes Makers mark!!
If BF exists then they are so good at hiding that people have to hoax them into existence.

If BF exists, and likes Makers Mark then they have great taste. But how the heck do they get their hands on it other than raiding a well stocked summer cabin.

Zakon Krzyżacki

May 25, 2022
If BF exists then they are so good at hiding that people have to hoax them into existence.

If BF exists, and likes Makers Mark then they have great taste. But how the heck do they get their hands on it other than raiding a well stocked summer cabin.
Good point on how the squatch would get the booze.
If they were real, there would be one stuffed and standing in some dudes game room. 😂
I don't drink, but if I did, that would be a capital offense based off what I know about most drunks. 😂

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
To the person that keeps talking about everyone having a camera and taking pics. They’re thousands of pics and videos if u look for them and some are pretty dang clear like that one you can see scars and ticks on it thru the hair. Again I’ve never seen one I live in the boondocks 42 mile round trip to nearest gallon of milk for sale. I’m out here with nature not living in some subdivision where u can’t even see the stars at night. I’d imagine if u did see something like that the shot of adrenaline and fear u would feel getting a camera out would be last thing on your mind.
post some for us

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just google Melissa Hovey’s pic and Bigfoot throws tree at loggers, don’t look at nothing with finding Bigfoot or discovery channel associated stuff
I remember seeing that video of the big guy tossing that tree!
Very impressive!
And, VERY believable!

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes to the USA I'm going to say there is no such creature. Far too many people out and about, hunters, hikers, campers all kinds of people. Yet there are no bones found, never one killed or captured. It's said to be a huge creature and it would most definitely leave remains behind. Now you can say there's lots of land for it to hide in that's all great and dandy but people claim to see it so you'd expect it is around where humans are therefore remains should be found. They find the remains of the much smaller human many many many years later but you can't find any of this larger creature? Yes we do discover new creatures but it often small critters and insects or small isolated medium sized mammals. It's all fun stories but yeah this creature doesn't exist here in the USA at least. Believe what you want though it doesn't hurt me or affect me lol.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

When it comes to the USA I'm going to say there is no such creature. Far too many people out and about, hunters, hikers, campers all kinds of people. Yet there are no bones found, never one killed or captured. It's said to be a huge creature and it would most definitely leave remains behind. Now you can say there's lots of land for it to hide in that's all great and dandy but people claim to see it so you'd expect it is around where humans are therefore remains should be found. They find the remains of the much smaller human many many many years later but you can't find any of this larger creature? Yes we do discover new creatures but it often small critters and insects or small isolated medium sized mammals. It's all fun stories but yeah this creature doesn't exist here in the USA at least. Believe what you want though it doesn't hurt me or affect me lol.
You just need to hear the BF Samurai chant, or Japanese gibberish audio evidence.

Then this making sense will be knocked out of you.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
add to that, there is no fossil record either.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember seeing that video of the big guy tossing that tree!
Very impressive!
And, VERY believable!
I believe Thinker Thunker did a good review of the short video
You just need to hear the BF Samurai chant, or Japanese gibberish audio evidence.

Then this making sense will be knocked out of you.
The audio that I've heard over many videos - is that there are many ways they talk, and yes, gibberish..., but,there's a commonality of each "language" ....a time and place to use it, I guess.
The conditions of when and where it was recorded too,- ideally. All would add validity.
And THEN the sounds will become...,
analyzable !

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Photographic proof that big foot exist.
f6_12.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread