Minstrel

Oct 12, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett-GTI-2500
C

Cappy Z.

I took the time to read it.

If it smells like a wet dog, barks like a wet dog, runs around your house in a furry shaking all that wet and then lifts it's leg on your couch..like a wet dog....

I believe we are at war with our corrupt govt and others hiding behind the curtains...

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure about all of them, but the deal with Kennedy and the Federal Reserve is true, not false.

I am not an "alarmist", but I do believe that conspiracies have abounded, and still are happening, all through the government.

The reason is the oldest in the book: POWER

B

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
This info or similar has been all over the internet for years, but don't expect to see it in your local newspaper anytime soon. Ron Paul & other lesser-known presidential candidates who complained weren't given a chance by mainstream media. There were about 300 running for president, but many of them may not have been mentioned anywhere besides www.votesmart.org

If you like to read about conspiracies www.infowars.com www.prisonplanet.tv Whether 100% is true, I have no idea. Best wishes, George (MN)

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
If what was written in that article is true, then there is little we can do about it. The politicians voted into office of this nation do only enough to keep the people from revolting. They don't really have our best interest at heart. They are concerned about their bank accounts and associations (how many czars do we have now?). Look at what is going on now, and how they think they can cram anything down our throats at any time without us even batting an eye. If they go too far who knows what will happen. But they can't assassinate everyone, can they?

S

stefen

Many of the stories have an element of truth so that a minute degree of truth is fabricated to be beleivable.

A prime example are the fabricades political jibes we witness prior to an election...1% truth and 99% BS.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
theres been alot of things that have stunk in this country for a long time ,want to know how bad its getting go try to buy some ammo for a firearm , all the clues are there an have been for a long time but until the day the revolution actualy starts no body is going to admit its gonna happen .

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an easy way to keep people (general population, not all) from revolting.

Keep them scared and keep them scrambling everyday to make a living.

B

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions