Biggest Treasures That The Government Are HIDING From YOU!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May 5, 2022
As per UNESCO, there are up to three million shipwrecks strewn across the ocean floor. Military wrecks are usually within the jurisdiction of their nations under global maritime and salvage law, whereas nearly everything is allowed in international waters. It would take more than 400 years to unearth the sea's wrecks, and the riches could be worth trillions of dollars. It should come as no surprise that, in addition to underwater historians, treasure hunters and salvage businesses are interested in these wrecks since they have the potential to yield millions of dollars if the correct wrecks are identified. In this video, we will talk about 10 biggest treasures of shipwrecks.

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, it really does put a pep in your step to see the word "trillions" juxtaposed with "treasure" like that! It's almost enough to make one consider a life of crime...:blackbeard:
Iā€™m sure over the years thereā€™s more than a few that stumbled upon untold riches and just took what they could and said nothing to no one.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know treasure hunters who don't feel safe talking about a gold cache they found legally, on their own property. Even legal gold treasure found, anymore you're taking a big risk mentioning it. And... legal gold found by salvage crews is not safe to post (photos or videos) all over the Internet either! :dontknow:

Last edited:

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know treasure hunters who don't feel safe talking about a gold cache they found legally, on their own property. Even legal gold treasure found, anymore you're taking a big risk mentioning it. And... legal gold found by salvage crews is not safe to post (photos or videos) all over the Internet either! :dontknow:
Common sense stuff right there.

burlbark

Mar 5, 2011
Back in the 80's a prominent family loaned cash to a Spanish Galion Discoverer. For return payment he handed them bricks of gold, enough of them to collapse their dining room table. He found more.... I have said too much.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Past few weeks, since making my comment, WW2 Japanese gold has been dug in the Philippines. They (Japanese) put poison in the cache container and pour cement between surface and treasure. No investor backed treasure hunters involved and found by property owner (with help from local diggers). Might be more being dug up right now. I know there has to be more in Florida... why can't we just go out and do the same? Must be we can't get access to land and underwater sites (the problem). There is the 1715 beach, you need to dodge the crowds and hunt after storms. Family in Florida once found a pirate chest on their property. The state got greedy, tried to take more, saying part of the treasure was being held back.

Philippines on land they are using IR satellite images plus ground scanner radar. Crews working 1715 leases still using old mag hits from years ago. Why can't salvage crews adopt to the new technology? Won't a GPR work over shallow water?

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this case it was the unreported. On 1 I've seen the satellite/ground radar images. Bright colored, know there is both ground scanner and satellite.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are 2 private parties and only one used gpr/satellite (not sure if it was IR or space radar). The other party owned a farm and described a similar poisoned container, cement and back filled with sand/soil not normally found that location. I think both owned land for all sites. Don't think either is in contact with the other.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Family in Florida once found a pirate chest on their property. The state got greedy, tried to take more, saying part of the treasure was being held back.
Gee, I wonder how the state found out about it. Somebody didn't practice the "3 S's": Sift, Shovel and Shut up...

This story was in one of the older treasure magazines, way back, more than 2 decades now. Yes, state of Florida said part of the treasure had been kept back (not reported). So Florida was suing the family for an amount (more than 1 million, at the time is like millions of dollars today). Imagine finding a chest on your property legally, then appear in court to defend your find against the state of Florida..

Last edited:

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Imagine finding a chest on your property legally, then appear in court to defend your find against the state of Florida.
Oh, no doubt it would suck. I'd like to think that if I found a chest on my property--whether it was buried by pirates or myself, no government entity would ever know about it unless and until I was 100% certain that I could keep it and I was declaring it to pay taxes due. If this family kept some of it hidden and still declared it to the state of Florida, then that's their bad. And that's the big rub for me. I have no problem paying taxes on a treasure I found. But the possibility that a government would seize it from me is what drives people to not declare it. Unfortunately, the chances of me finding a valuable treasure are only slightly less than me winning the Mega Millions, so it's probably not something I will ever have to worry about. But I would sure like to have those worries.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just in case a Florida treasure hunter should turn up a chest, found in a legal search----CAUTION BEFORE OPENING----have a good treasure finder lawyer be there to witness it opening, to document the contents. I watched a news special once about a meteorite hunter in Kansas. The meteorite fall area produced huge meteorites. When found, before removing it from the hole, he would call his meteorite attorney first. There is a way to beat the state of Florida, at their own game and in a 100% legal way.

Now maybe, he did call the attorney first (as reported by media) all really needed to document a find is to tell the news media.

Last edited:

sirwilliam

May 26, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Excalibur
We have some things to talk about including the 450 million dollars in gold bars that ferdinand marcos gave 22 american men who i think were cia and told them to take it out of the country. So these two men put the 25 pound each gold bars in a bunch of us military alluminum stinger missile cases and they took them to one of the menstrual ranches in baja california and very dumb and they waited is six months and took the cases with the gold in them tuo andros island in the bahamas and dumped them in the sea. i have the location. That would be a couple of billion dollars now or more based on current gold prices. This story was given to me by a man from fort lauderdale florida who was part of that group. I won't give his name here but he's a multi billionaire and one of the largest shipbuilders on the planet and i believe he's the only man that ever knocked Donald Trump on his has at a party when trump made of clay for this guys girlfriend who was a famous model. I have a lot more information but were under capitalized. We have a brand new website which i will put here but it discusses our other shipwreck choose your projects and i have not added this information to the website.

I am a published author on shipwrecks and treasure and an international famous singer of songs like frank sinatra performed. Sinatra was my personal friend beginning in 1985.

We've located five or six manila galleons which were the largest and richest of all treasure ships for 250 years. Take a look at our website you might be surprised

(Deleted for rule violation)

Last edited by a moderator:

sirwilliam

May 26, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Excalibur
Back in the 80's a prominent family loaned cash to a Spanish Galion Discoverer. For return payment he handed them bricks of gold, enough of them to collapse their dining room table. He found more.... I have said too much.
We have some things to talk about including the 450 million dollars in gold bars that ferdinand marcos gave 22 american men who i think were cia and told them to take it out of the country. So these two men put the 25 pound each gold bars in a bunch of us military alluminum stinger missile cases and they took them to one of the menstrual ranches in baja california and very dumb and they waited is six months and took the cases with the gold in them tuo andros island in the bahamas and dumped them in the sea. i have the location. That would be a couple of billion dollars now or more based on current gold prices. This story was given to me by a man from fort lauderdale florida who was part of that group. I won't give his name here but he's a multi billionaire and one of the largest shipbuilders on the planet and i believe he's the only man that ever knocked Donald Trump on his has at a party when trump made of clay for this guys girlfriend who was a famous model. I have a lot more information but were under capitalized. We have a brand new website which i will put here but it discusses our other shipwreck choose your projects and i have not added this information to the website.

I am a published author on shipwrecks and treasure and an international famous singer of songs like frank sinatra performed. Sinatra was my personal friend beginning in 1985.

We've located five or six manila galleons which were the largest and richest of all treasure ships for 250 years. Take a look at our website you might be surprised

(Deleted For Rile Violation)

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread