Bill and Linda's Site Archive - Land Matters

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A couple of years or so ago, a valuable gold prospectors resource, "Bill and Linda's Prospecting Page" website shut down. At the time, Clay Diggins told us to just wait a bit and....Land Matters has, thankfully, published the archived website here:

For those not familiar, there is a ton of helpful info, numerous plans, and some just plain interesting reading to be found here IMO.

I'm not sure just when this took place but I just discovered it tonight so.....Thank you Land Matters!

PageBottom.png

Last edited:
Upvote 8

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah I put that together last year. When I heard their website was closed it seemed like such a loss. They did a lot of work on the website and there were a lot of useful plans, drawings etc. Luckily Bill and Linda agreed to let Land Matters archive their work for future prospectors.

It was weeks of work to recreate Bill and Linda's prospecting website because the site had already been closed down so I had to try to reassemble it from the wayback machine and a few other websites. If you notice anything missing or not working send Land Matters an email and I'll try to fix it.

We did announce the addition of Bill and Linda's website in the Land Matters Landmark newsletter. The Landmark is a little different than most newsletters because we have a policy to always have something new and useful to offer before we put out a newsletter. For that reason there are only a few newsletters sent out each year. The last newsletter was last month when we announced the addition of the forest service road restrictions to the mining claim maps. Maybe get a subscription, they are free and you won't be flooded with junk emails - we promise. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread