Bit of help please from an American plant enthusiast

Nano

Mar 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. After reading that Bacopa Caroliniana gave off light after being fed nano particles of gold I set about trying to see for myself.Took about 6
months until I noticed some pathetic shine for my effort. As these were my only Bacopa,I do not know how they grow in the wild. If anyone comes
across them in the wild,I would like to know if any of the wild ones shine like this Photo1621 (1).jpg

I could only get this to happen on stem sections and it took 6 months of effort before anything happened. Not the wonderful glowing bush I was hoping for but did not believe in.So expectedly disappointed. Would just like to know if they shine like this in the wild.If any of you Americans
happen upon them on your prospecting missions. Interestingly this plant could take gold levels that just stunted and wrecked most other plants.
But the Bacopa never showed any signs of stress until my fish smashed them to pieces with some rather over the top breeding ritual. I tried many plants.Only the Bacopa and horsetails looked great.The rest just looked distraught indeed. Cheers if any of you respond or are even remotely interested.

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
Hello. After reading that Bacopa Caroliniana gave off light after being fed nano particles of gold I set about trying to see for myself.Took about 6
months until I noticed some pathetic shine for my effort. As these were my only Bacopa,I do not know how they grow in the wild. If anyone comes
across them in the wild,I would like to know if any of the wild ones shine like this View attachment 1468998

I could only get this to happen on stem sections and it took 6 months of effort before anything happened. Not the wonderful glowing bush I was hoping for but did not believe in.So expectedly disappointed. Would just like to know if they shine like this in the wild.If any of you Americans
happen upon them on your prospecting missions. Interestingly this plant could take gold levels that just stunted and wrecked most other plants.
But the Bacopa never showed any signs of stress until my fish smashed them to pieces with some rather over the top breeding ritual. I tried many plants.Only the Bacopa and horsetails looked great.The rest just looked distraught indeed. Cheers if any of you respond or are even remotely interested.
Love your curiosity.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread