Black Widow Headphones On The Way!!!

R

RUDY2003

:thumbsup:[cool]After a lot of research and with plenty of help here, I finally ordered the Black Widows this morning. I was struck by all the accolades by some, of the real difference good headphones make and the fact that you can have over a thousand dollars invested in this great pastime only to use a set of "Cheap" headphones.
I also have a high pitch hearing loss and want to thank those who directed me to the Black Widows. I think they will help me reach the next level. I can't wait for them to arrive.......

Thanks for the help.....Rudy2003....

Keep safe...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like mine. :thumbsup:

Three years after I bought them I pulled my detector out of the car and, D'oh!, I dragged the Black Widows out by the cord and they smashed on the asphalt. Snapped one of the toggle switches off flush. I sent them to Detector Pro and in a few days they were back and repaired.

I also have one of their Rattler single-ear-piece headphones for when I am where I want to "keep an ear" on what is going on around me.

OP
OP
R

RUDY2003

Cool Charlie, I best be carefull too..

Keep safe...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread