Blisstool V6 - it wont work anymore

Silverella

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2022
Hello Guys, i am Sonja from Germany and i bought a Blisstool V6 The Beast one month ago. When it arrived i was so excited to try. Switch on and made some air tests. In the evening i put in for charging. The next day the Bliss wont work anymore.
Here in Germany there is no dealer and no one would repair or check it because no one knows this kind of detector.
I dont know if the charger is damaged or the battery or something else...i am very frustrated now because weekend is coming and i need to take my Ques Q60 now......its also a good machine but i think the bliss will take out the deeper things 8-) Can you help me please?
Best wishes from Germany
Silverella

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remove the battery pack and disconnect the coil from the control housing. Reconnect the coil and insert the battery pack and check to see if the detector operates.

If the detector still doesn't work, and If you don't have a voltmeter or know someone that has one, purchase one so you can check the voltage from the batteries. Your owner's manual should show the battery voltage required to operate the detector.

OP
OP
S

Silverella

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2022
Remove the battery pack and disconnect the coil from the control housing. Reconnect the coil and insert the battery pack and check to see if the detector operates.

If the detector still doesn't work, and If you don't have a voltmeter or know someone that has one, purchase one so you can check the voltage from the batteries. Your owner's manual should show the battery voltage required to operate the detector.
Is this a known problem? I try this at home later. Thank you!!!!

a friend checked the batteries and he said they are full charged. yesterday i was in the electronic shop, they put in the charger to measure how much Amperes/Hour the detector uses by switching on while loading. its about 1,5 - 3 mAh.
The man said thats very less.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first thing I look for is a bad connection, meaning either the battery contacts are not making a good connection to the control unit or the coil might not be making a good connection to the control unit.
It sounds like your batteries are not the problem. The Amperes/Hour is an indication of how much current the detector draws from the battery when operating per hour. Your detector is drawing up to 3 millamps from the battery per hour which is fine. Can the electronic shop you went to help you figure out the problem?

OP
OP
S

Silverella

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2022
The first thing I look for is a bad connection, meaning either the battery contacts are not making a good connection to the control unit or the coil might not be making a good connection to the control unit.
It sounds like your batteries are not the problem. The Amperes/Hour is an indication of how much current the detector draws from the battery when operating per hour. Your detector is drawing up to 3 millamps from the battery per hour which is fine. Can the electronic shop you went to help you figure out the problem?
No, they cant fix it. Today i will go to another electronic shop.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Certainly looks like Blisstool is out of business. That is not good news for Blisstool owners.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blisstool went out of business about 2018.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you post the Internet address here? Thank you so much.

We do not allow other metal detecting forum website links to be posted here

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hopefully you had the detector turned off when you tried to charge it.

13. Battery. Battery charging​

Standard, BLISSTOOL LTC64X is equipped with a LiPo battery 11.1V, 2200mAh, which is
characterized by high quality, low weight and long life. To recharge it, in the standard package of the
metal detector is included automatic LiPo battery charger.

The LiPo battery is located in the electronic block located under the armrest.

With a single charge of the LiPo battery, BLISSTOOL LTC64X can work up to about 30 working hours.

Then, the battery needs to be recharged.

The LiPo battery of BLISSTOOL LTC64X, has about 500 - 800 cycles of charge - discharge (battery
life), after which its capacitance drops sharply and it must be replaced with a new.

Calculations:

- 800 cycles charge - discharge x 30 hours each = 24 000 hours total.

- 24 000 hours : 8 working hours per day = 3000 days = 8 years.

Therefore, the built-in LiPo battery of BLISSTOOL LTC64X is sufficient for at least 5-8 years working
with the metal detector.

The built-in rechargeable LiPo battery, does not need any further maintenance besides being
charged.

CAUTION: The charge of the LiPo battery should only through the automatic LiPo battery charger
available in the standard package. It is optimized for quality and safe charging of the LiPo battery.

The use of other chargers may cause rupture or ignition of the LiPo battery and the metal detectors,
and/or fire in the room in which they are!

During charging, the metal detector should be switched off. Its switching on while being charged
could cause serious damage to the electronic block or to decrease its quality.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions