Blisstool v6

Walid1010

Greenie
Oct 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys
Well, i was saving money for buying a good metal detector, and i decided to buy "the beast v6" with 9"×7" search coil, but before i buy it i wanted to take some advice from you, so I'm going to search for coins more like on a deep target, and most of my search will be on a dry soil, so you would recommend me blisstool v6 or should I go for another MD?,

And another question; does the v6 ignore the iron, because i don't want to dig everything

Last edited:

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It does not ignore the iron, it has a clipped tone that will indicate it as iron, instead of a crisp clear tone. I relic hunt with my V5 so can not help out on the coin side of the Q.

OP
OP
Walid1010

Walid1010

Greenie
Oct 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does not ignore the iron, it has a clipped tone that will indicate it as iron, instead of a crisp clear tone. I relic hunt with my V5 so can not help out on the coin side of the Q.

Hey mate thanks for the reply, after taking some advices from some guys i have decided to buy the xp deus and that was the big mistake i have ever done, well the reason is that i search on a Roman sites and they are dotted with stones and hot rocks and the Deus love hot rocks and it's useless for my type of search, now i will buy the blisstool v6 because it's fit my type of search very well, but which coil for the blisstool would you recommend me for old roman sites, I'm seeking to hunt old silver roman coins at deep depth, any advise?, thanks in advance

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry for the delay, I would use the stock 11" and get the 7x9 for the really thick stuff. The 7x9 gets great depth and separation is what your looking for....7x9 will do that for you.

I recently hunted a road bed and pulled out 14 civil war bullets, lots on iron tones mixed in this spot. The next day my hunting partner hit it again with the v6 and 7x9 coil and pulled in some more among all the trash. I use the v5 and 11".

If if at all possible find some one over your way that have a 5 or 6 and see what it does on those hot rocks. Here in the states we can knock out a crushed Coke can and still pull in the targets but I don't know about your area and targets.

PM also sent

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread