Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
too new yet.

If we get a few members with them, Perhaps we can get a Forum added for'em :thumbsup:

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
too new yet.

If we get a few members with them, Perhaps we can get a Forum added for'em :thumbsup:

We're starting to see more & more Deus users & the J.W. Fisher hasn't had a post for it's actual brand in who knows how long (lots of Fisher Research posts though).
We should do a swap...

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're starting to see more & more Deus users & the J.W. Fisher hasn't had a post for it's actual brand in who knows how long (lots of Fisher Research posts though).
We should do a swap...

Agreed definetly there a great machine & should have there own spot lots of options great quality & built like nothing else I mean.within what a month I got one rk got one now you thats awesome. Funny thing to we all were using the Atpro so mayb its the upgrade to that with extras

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put a request in for forums for Deus & Blisstool

We'll see how it go's
[h=2][/h]

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see Blisstool mentioned...from Bulgaria.
Jee I wonder why? Any coments?

dirtfisher23,
The Blisstool is kind of new here in the US and I would say its more of a specialty type of detector. Meaning its not an all around good detector to use for parks, homesites, schools, etc... it is more for deep relics in a not so trashy area. I would not recommend this detector in an iron infested area unless you want to dig everything! Now, if the area you are hunting is not to iron infested/trashy then its a great detector and gets really good depth. Check out my video on it if you get a chance, it did really well on Detector Wars but it was at a disadvantage because it has no visual id.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see Blisstool mentioned...from Bulgaria.
Jee I wonder why? Any coments?

you should see it now :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
D

dirtfisher23

Jul 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was another forum and clicked on Blisstool and read the feed back. A lot of discontented people
there who bought Blisstool. A very high priced detector as well and not very good customer service it appears.
It might be as you say, a specialty detector good for nothing but relic hunting. I guess the real question is can
you afford to gamble the money to find out? I feel sorry for who ever is selling them in the US. They have a heck of a hurtle to get
over.
Dirtfisher23

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please do not Mention other forums Or spread what is said on Other forums :unhappysmiley:

Please keep Discussions to Factual info.

Thank You :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Owners in Europe love Blisstool, it is really deep on relics. My hunting partner owns one and has done quite a bit of field testing on it for Kellyco. It is not a saltwater detector though.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Owners in Europe love Blisstool, it is really deep on relics. My hunting partner owns one and has done quite a bit of field testing on it for Kellyco. It is not a saltwater detector though.....

Those were my thoughts aswell mayb those guys didn't know how to use it properly, I'm willing to bet that its killer out at a cellar hole. Use the right tool for job & it pays off

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those were my thoughts aswell mayb those guys didn't know how to use it properly, I'm willing to bet that its killer out at a cellar hole. Use the right tool for job & it pays off

There are some issues with warranty work because it is in Bulgary, very slow on repairs and replies to emails, even to dealers.

I can reveal Kellyco will be an authorized repair center for all Blisstool work soon, including warranty work, they have received the training and certification to do the work, but they are still waiting on one more piece of test equipment for the Blisstool before they can open it up for operation. It has been ordered, but just not delivered yet.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some issues with warranty work because it is in Bulgary, very slow on repairs and replies to emails, even to dealers.

I can reveal Kellyco will be an authorized repair center for all Blisstool work soon, including warranty work, they have received the training and certification to do the work, but they are still waiting on one more piece of test equipment for the Blisstool before they can open it up for operation. It has been ordered, but just not delivered yet.

I figured if it was gonna b out in bulgaria and one of thr vendors here would have it I figured it would b kellyco since there the authorized dealer for the sef coils detech made in bulgaria

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have owned a BlissTool for a while now and just as everybody seems to know by now, this detector works very well in areas where there is not a lot of "trash." I have personally found some coins that my V3i and my buddy's F75 could not detect. One instance which stands out was a silver coin that was down about 8 inches and the BlissTool was the only detector to hit on it. But once again this deep seeking detector will pick up on just about anything metal. Yes it does a pretty good job of discriminating out the iron but I will only use this machine in open fields with little metal content. It picks up metals that well! Seemed like I was digging every 3 or 4 feet!

Overall, I am satisfied with this machine. I thought it was well worth the money. If customer service is really that bad though, I just hope mine does not break down!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread