Blood Water !!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO NO one else other then the person that told me about Blood Water has heard of it I TAKE IT ?

Reactions: Fat

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've never heard the term. Curious now!

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s a weird question without context.

As an archaic term I would take it to mean someone has blood in their urine (haematuria), which is not usually an indication of serious illness but is a common symptom of cancer of the bladder.

From a letter written by William Elys to Thomas Cromwell in 1534:
“I am diseased and cannot ride without making blood water, and cannot do my duty in the Exchequer. I beg you to have me in remembrance, and to show favor to Thos. Elys, my son.”

Unless of course you’re referring to one of three types of “Thrown Water” weapons from the adventure game “Terraria” (Holy Water, Unholy Water, and Blood Water):

Thrown_Water.gif

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and a member here got into a discussion and he mentioned the term . I had no idea what he was talking about till he explained it to me. Seems he would go SHARK FISHING IN THE ICEAN IN A SIXTEEN FOOT CANOE. They would then throw chunks of meat and blood into the water.(chumming) I told him I had never heard that term and I used to be a licensed captain. It seems if the shark would drag the canoe around to fast they would cut the line. I AM GLAD HE IS STILL WITH US !!!!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never heard of it

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually wasn't called "Blood water", it was called "bleeding the water."

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter are you reading this . TH please no more shark fishing in the ocean in a canoe .We likes ya to MUCH !!!!
Since I was 15-16 at the time and invincible in my eyes at that age it wasn't big deal then, I no longer fish in saltwater from a canoe nowadays.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Want to see sharks, fly a drone above the coast shorelines, lots of sharks. I hunt the beaches in the water, I just don't hunt in the water at dawn and dusk, that is sharks normal feeding times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread