ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Just 1 today, mostly working on the boat and rigging up the anchors, etc. Pretty good test run though, nothing broke and we found silver!

Attachments

• jas_coin.jpg
    jas_coin.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 142

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Saweeet. Keep blowing!

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice.

Nothing broke, that is the first thing I saw in your reply scuba, that's fantastic!!!!

Engine

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Just 1 today, mostly working on the boat and rigging up the anchors, etc. Pretty good test run though, nothing broke and we found silver!

That's great ScubaFinder! I wish you the best of luck! Do you remember we've spoken on these boards several times but not for a long while now... sadly.

A couple years ago here on the boards I was lead to believe there's 1 or 2 Captains down there around Jupiter that would take a rookie out on the boat to do some hooka diving. Proove to be a good deck hand, do what your told, and get a few dives in. Is this still true? I am a licensed diver through NAUI and still a strong swimmer. Would just need a quick refresher and the depth of the water there is perfect for guy that hasn't been diving in 20yrs.

I spoke to Dom on the phone a couple years ago and to Scott briefly here on the forums they indicated there were a few guys that might do this. What are your thoughts Jason?

:occasion14:

I'll be watching this all day for a boat anchored off shore!

EDIT: And BOOM! There they are! Good luck gentlemen!

Attachments

• jup1.png
    jup1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
  • jup223.png
    jup223.png
    990.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Jason and the rest of the crew!!

I hope our shakedown on Saturday goes as well!!

Here's to piles of treasure this summer!!!
-Cheers

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I don't see the boat out on the water today. But it does appear Ryan had a Birthday. Happy Birthday Ryan. lol

Attachments

• jup9.png
    jup9.png
    938 KB · Views: 101

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread