Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember seeing you at shop, if you have a boat you can go anywhere as long as you are in water nobody can say they own water It’s been tried but to no avail we can go treasure hunting anywhere down here as long as we’re at low tide
Yes, have rides, and hit all of the old spots. I do very well. Average about 100 gold rings a year for the last 8 years.. and I really don't hunt much,.... since I retired in 2014 I can pick the very best conditions to hunt, which makes all the difference. My best year was 2016, 135 gold rings plus misc gold...then 2019 was my best year on weight for gold. I dig maybe 2 to 300 silvers a year. Most in fair condition but a easy melt. Just Glad Bob and Frank left me a few...:hello2:
21  2019.jpg

hobbies.jpg

Last edited:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Early picture of Bob at a Glen Burnie school.
Bob_Glen_Burnie_Elementry.jpg

This picture is from a hunter I met who use to hunt the Bay in the early 90's . I was invited over and he shared stories, while we were talking I noticed these over in the corner. He bought these from Bob and Franks shop in Glen Burnie. They were bought on credit, Ed said they would find gold and was paying for them with the gold they found.
409768_249712321813948_719923171_n (2).jpg

This picture below was shared with me by one of the members here on TNet..Gary if I remember his name correct..whatifind.

IMG_20150131_222424.jpg

Several years ago I was riding around checking out a few spots, seen a hunter out in the water. Waited for him to come in and he shared his finds. Notice in the background there is a Whites PI SurfMaster ..looks like a combo of a few early machines.
KIMG0001.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread