Both sides of Stone Maps Argument

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to complete something in my post #440, I looked at the shapes around the sealed doors and reminds me a shape of a door from a coin.
Guess who is now the keys keeper.

View attachment 1809281 View attachment 1809282 View attachment 1809283
coin.png

PS

And because I don't like to leave something " in the air ", I post the GE image of the Temple with the stone snake head to overlook the entrance

View attachment 1809290

People have to be prepared for what will turn out the future.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This image shows how the Sleeping lady map fits in the map which was in posession of Marie Celeste. Like you can see, the maps have different orientation, but the sterisks from the Sleeping Lady map fit to two of the turtle heads and the hidden code point from the Celeste map.
In some way, these two maps together help you to understand how looks like the region around the asterisks or of a part around the known ( from the maps ) three middle caves of gold.

maps.jpg

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll tell you again, Travis never carved the stones and one day soon I'll show you why

Of course he didn't. If so, he should know the maps are Jesuit and were made for 4 ( four ) different places/caches.

Last edited:

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of stone maps.....what about the multiple versions of said maps? In Bob Brewers book there are sketches of the stone maps he supposedly used when working his "KGC" treasure trail. I forget where he said he got them. On his stone maps there are a few things that are NOT on the maps either on the maps in the Superstition Mountain Museum (supposed originals) and the Museum at Goldfield (supposed certified copies). For one, there is an elephant thing in front of the horse. Another thing is a 5-points star underneath the name "Pedro" on the horses hind quarters...among many other things. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?

Gary_Herndon

Oct 5, 2017
Elizabethtown, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course he didn't. If so, he should know the maps are Jesuit and were made for 4 ( four ) different places/caches.
The Peralta Stones aren't even The Peraltas, they were carved by Jesuits and The Latin Heart aka Sacred Heart is in the same canyon as the LDM, and 8 other Mine entrances. This is the Guadalupe Mines and I can back up everything 100% But, you're wrong, there aren't 4 seperate places/caches.... its all in the same canyon, The Latin Heart/Sacred Heart is the only treasure. It is a vault treasure trove of many vaults... what they didn't store in the vaults they took with them.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Peralta Stones aren't even The Peraltas, they were carved by Jesuits and The Latin Heart aka Sacred Heart is in the same canyon as the LDM, and 8 other Mine entrances. This is the Guadalupe Mines and I can back up everything 100% But, you're wrong, there aren't 4 seperate places/caches.... its all in the same canyon, The Latin Heart/Sacred Heart is the only treasure. It is a vault treasure trove of many vaults... what they didn't store in the vaults they took with them.
I didn't say the caches are in different canyons. IMHO, the Latin heart stone map, shows only one cache. The Jesuit's caches are not far each other. Someone can see the other while been at one of them.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't say the caches are in different canyons. IMHO, the Latin heart stone map, shows only one cache. The Jesuit's caches are not far each other. Someone can see the other while been at one of them.
As I wrote, the Latin heart map mentions only one cache, contrary with the rest set of stone maps which show at least two of them on each map. In the Priest map is depicted only one , but the Priest points with the cross to the second which is the same from the Latin heart. This is easy to see if overlay the Horse map on the Trail map by matching the lower dot/mine in front of the Horse with the dot/mine symbol in the riddle of the lower Trail tablet and the dot/mine behind the Horse ear with the dot at the end of the Trail. After that, overlay the Priest map on these maps, by matching the two dots/mines in front of the Horse with the two dots/mines depicted in front of the Priest.
The Latin heart is depicted also on the Cross map. I believe the importance of the cave/cache depicted on the Latin heart, is because of it's ore deposit richesness and the spring which is located inside. The same cave is depicted also in the Cursum Perficio papper map.

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I wrote, the Latin heart map mentions only one cache, contrary with the rest set of stone maps which show at least two of them on each map. In the Priest map is depicted only one , but the Priest points with the cross to the second which is the same from the Latin heart. This is easy to see if overlay the Horse map on the Trail map by matching the lower dot/mine in front of the Horse with the dot/mine symbol in the riddle of the lower Trail tablet and the dot/mine behind the Horse ear with the dot at the end of the Trail. After that overlay the Priest map on these maps, by matching the two dots/mines in front of the Horse with the two dots/mines depicted in front of the Priest.
The Latin heart is depicted also on the Cross map. I believe the importance of the cave/cache depicted on the Latin heart, is because of it's ore deposit richesness and the spring which is located inside. The same cave is depicted also in the Cursum Perficio papper map.
The latin heart and cp map is north of the river and are of the same places. The h/p stone map is of one location and clear as day if u know where to look.. There is no lining it up with the other stone maps. U are over thinking it.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The latin heart and cp map is north of the river and are of the same places. The h/p stone map is of one location and clear as day if u know where to look.. There is no lining it up with the other stone maps. U are over thinking it.
I believe we are talking about two different regions. I asked from you in the past to post a picture of your horse landmark. I posted mine many times, you never posted yours.
On the other hand, I know very well what I'm talking about, and I can prove it any time I want, on papper or in the field.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are the maps overlays for those who can't do it, or to save their time.
Like you can see, they have different orientations and scales.

Attachments

• Stone maps relevation.png
    Stone maps relevation.png
    253 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe we are talking about two different regions. I asked from you in the past to post a picture of your horse landmark. I posted mine many times, you never posted yours.
On the other hand, I know very well what I'm talking about, and I can prove it any time I want, on papper or in the field.
It goes against what I know I should give or what I'm yet willing to share. But guess today is your day.

The full priest in it's glory.

Maybe one of the computer savvy people can flip it and overlay it to the stone and post how close it actually is.

Enjoy as I wasn't ready to share this yet. I got one more trip in me. That is if I get over getting COVID yesterday.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1643057779893~3.jpg
    FB_IMG_1643057779893~3.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

larrywv

Mar 17, 2015
western wv
Detector(s) used
Bandito 2 sovereign xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It goes against what I know I should give or what I'm yet willing to share. But guess today is your day.

Maybe one of the computer savvy people can flip it and overlay it to the stone and post how close it actually is.

Enjoy as I wasn't ready to share this yet. I got one more trip in me. That is if I get over getting COVID yesterday.
Hope your covid is mild Doc. Best of luck.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have seen better Priests shapes than this in Tnet. To me this Priest has nothing to do with the Priest from the stone map. I believe you were joking when you stated this is the Priest "... in it's glory ". I don't want to imagine this " Priest " in it's worst.
My request was for your Horse landmark, which seems you haven't something to show. Have a nice day!

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen better Priests shapes than this in Tnet. To me this Priest has nothing to do with the Priest from the stone map. I believe you were joking when you stated this is the Priest "... in it's glory ". I don't want to imagine this " Priest " in it's worst.
My request was for your Horse landmark, which seems you haven't something to show. Have a nice day!
I was waiting for This reply. U can't see what's in front of u. The horse head is there from the eye down. The h/p map was made to see through it literally. The priest and horse are of one spot. I know u have seen me write about it before. Guess u don't retain what has been given as a gift. Listen more, u will learn more.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was waiting for This reply. U can't see what's in front of u. The horse head is there from the eye down. The h/p map was made to see through it literally. The priest and horse are of one spot. I know u have seen me write about it before. Guess u don't retain what has been given as a gift. Listen more, u will learn more.
I'll make it easy for u to see....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220125-133134.png
    Screenshot_20220125-133134.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 66

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions