Buck Glass Company Jar Lid I Found At My Local Creek

kyle369

Apr 18, 2014
Eastern Shore of MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the creek near my house today to walk the dogs with my dad along the shore. In the past I've found many glass bottles and other dump site relics from the early to mid 20th century at this spot and several others along the creek. Today I found this beauty of a glass jar lid sitting right on top of the muck as though it was waiting for me! It was made by the Buck Glass Company of Baltimore, MD circa the 1940s to 50s. This is only my second glass jar lid or liner I've ever found at this creek and I think it's pretty cool!

DSCN3610.JPG

DSCN3611.JPG

Upvote 7

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the creek near my house today to walk the dogs with my dad along the shore. In the past I've found many glass bottles and other dump site relics from the early to mid 20th century at this spot and several others along the creek. Today I found this beauty of a glass jar lid sitting right on top of the muck as though it was waiting for me! It was made by the Buck Glass Company of Baltimore, MD circa the 1940s to 50s. This is only my second glass jar lid or liner I've ever found at this creek and I think it's pretty cool!

View attachment 2028634

View attachment 2028635
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread