Dirty Digger Doug

Jul 17, 2020
Grand Rapids Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I popped my first standing liberty quarter. A 1925 gorgeous lady liberty. Been a long time since I got a bucket lister. Also got three more war nicklels, a buff, two rings. One is fifty percent silver. A terrific bobcat cub scout button and eight wheaties. My wife got the Buck Jones Club ring and a couple wheats. That is really cool. First thing this morning a elderly gentleman stopped by to talk. Said he has been all over this park with his detector. I didn't have the heart to tell him what he left behind. I did tell him to charge his detector and come out tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20220817_181006710_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20220817_181006710_HDR~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20220817_181148552~2.jpg
    IMG_20220817_181148552~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20220817_181038433~2.jpg
    IMG_20220817_181038433~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
Upvote 36

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Today I popped my first standing liberty quarter. A 1925 gorgeous lady liberty. Been a long time since I got a bucket lister. Also got three more war nicklels, a buff, two rings. One is fifty percent silver. A terrific bobcat cub scout button and eight wheaties. My wife got the Buck Jones Club ring and a couple wheats. That is really cool. First thing this morning a elderly gentleman stopped by to talk. Said he has been all over this park with his detector. I didn't have the heart to tell him what he left behind. I did tell him to charge his detector and come out tomorrow morning.
That rings great. Reminds me of John Wayne!

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some really nice coins. A hearty pat on the back for inviting the "elderly gentleman" to join you. Us old geezers need love too.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great assortment of finds Dirty Digger! Love the Buck Owens ring...and of course the SLQ...you showed good restraint by not telling the elderly gentleman what you found...and nice of you to invite him out...our seniors get lonely...

Big congratulations on your recoveries!

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your awesome finds!

mddavis3

May 13, 2019
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome coins with great readable dates.

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2012
USA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome hunt! The ring is too cool and big congrats on your first SLQ! What a rush it is to dig a first.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread