Built A PVC Sluice Stand This Week.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Built an adjustable PVC pipe stand for both my California river sluice and 36 inch small V matting sluice. The stand will allow me to run the California river sluice with my fluid bed concentrator and in the river in deeper water where I might need a stronger flow. The V matting sluice can be used to do cleanups at the river and also a way to put at the end of my highbanker to monitor any flour gold losses. Everyone stay safe and get lots of that Vitamin "G."

may20.jpg
may20a.jpg
may20b.jpg

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Nice job. I found that I needed large disc's on my stands feet that constantly sinks into the sand and gravel stream bed's Otherwise I would have to constantly re-adjust the height of the sluice to keep all my material going evenly across the sluice , unless I drove steel rod's into the stream bed for stability and then also I would have to keep a eye on the stream levels .PLUS you'll need to weight it down more because of the streams water force ! BUT these are super EZ to make

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread