California ban on small gasoline engines

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Retired PG&E’r here. Do you know if this new bill/law applies to propane or natural gas generators? With the numerous planned and unplanned outages in the hills a functional generator as well as solar is a must!
hydrogen zero emissions, supposed to be the future for generators
but converting existing motors to run on hydrogen, like running on propane works, but creates to much NOx
so invest in fuel cell technology, maybe we'll have small plutonium-powered flux capacitors soon.

jcc

Nov 15, 2018
Portage, MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter TR550-D
Primary Interest:
Other
What it means is that people will just live on their claims, pack in all the solar panels, use them for a shelter (half canvas, half solar) and power. Using salvage batteries out of old electric car packs.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And to think the good people of California put up with these kinds of so called representatives !
Clueless people that rarely step foot outside the large cities. Let’s increase our dependence on our enemies, that sounds like a good plan. Let’s have our world come to a COMPLETE stop when either someone decides to push the off button or our grid is hacked by our enemies. Another great idea.

After all, batteries come from hardware store and power comes from the wind and sun.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We will have to make many more changes that we will not be happy with in order to save the earth and it should have been started a long time ago. I worry more about global warming than anything else and I'm 75 years old so I won't even be here when things get horribly worse. I'm very pessimistic about the outcome and I hope I'm wrong. Ed
They won't get worse. Not because of the US anyway. The majority of the smog that's in LA every day isn't produced in LA. It's produced in China and drifts eastward. We're actually going into an ice age. Nome just had their worst winter in a hundred years.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember our rules on politics.

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
Run,don,t walk to your nearest implement dealer and get several while you still can.
Run, dont walk from California. Selling and leaving, before they pass the law to tax me for 10 years after I leave. I really do think its great that theyve gone completely pshychotic. Maybe now people will wake up, but Im not holding my breath.

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Run, dont walk from California. Selling and leaving, before they pass the law to tax me for 10 years after I leave. I really do think its great that theyve gone completely pshychotic. Maybe now people will wake up, but Im not holding my breath.
............, but remember, if you come up to Oregon from Cal we still check our firearms before we pull the trigger. sarc

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
California is the canary of the coal mine and influences the rest of the country.

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Its getting pretty weird here but its my home and I'm not super into leaving. It's just a little protesting yah know civil disobediance and what not.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but what is the newspaper staff in San Fran using for brain matter?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread