cameras see gold

hd833

Dec 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This topic has turned into a real pissing contest! Food for thought......has anyone checked on the sunspot activity or coronal mass ejections, days previous to the photographing of the aura or whatever you want to call them? Since it takes a couple of days for the energy to bathe the earth. Since what I've been reading that you line up N-S or S-N to take the pics, might the agitation of the earths magnetic field i.e. nothern lights is a result of the massive amount of radiation from ole mr. sun, have any possible effect?

thermal

Jun 23, 2013
Detector(s) used
garrett...
Primary Interest:
Other
Thermal Conductivity

Thermal Conductivity

Thermal Conductivity
Material Thermal conductivity
(cal/sec)/(cm2 C/cm) Thermal conductivity
(W/m K)*
Diamond ... 1000
Silver 1.01 406.0
Copper 0.99 385.0
Gold ... 314
Brass ... 109.0
Aluminum 0.50 205.0
Iron 0.163 79.5
Steel ... 50.2
Lead 0.083 34.7
Mercury ... 8.3
Ice 0.005 1.6
Glass,ordinary 0.0025 0.8
Concrete 0.002 0.8
Water at 20° C 0.0014 0.6
Asbestos 0.0004 0.08
Snow (dry) 0.00026 ...
Fiberglass 0.00015 0.04
Brick,insulating ... 0.15
Brick, red ... 0.6
Cork board 0.00011 0.04
Wool felt 0.0001 0.04
Rock wool ... 0.04
Polystyrene (styrofoam) ... 0.033
Polyurethane ... 0.02
Wood 0.0001 0.12-0.04
Air at 0° C 0.000057 0.024
Helium (20°C) ... 0.138
Hydrogen(20°C) ... 0.172
Nitrogen(20°C) ... 0.0234
Oxygen(20°C) ... 0.0238
Silica aerogel ... 0.003

*Most from Young, Hugh D., University Physics, 7th Ed. Table 15-5. Values for diamond and silica aerogel from CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics.

Note that 1 (cal/sec)/(cm2 C/cm) = 419 W/m K. With this in mind, the two columns above are not always consistent. All values are from published tables, but can't be taken as authoritative.

The value of 0.02 W/mK for polyurethane can be taken as a nominal figure which establishes polyurethane foam as one of the best insulators. NIST published a numerical approximation routine for calculating the thermal conductivity of polyurethane at http://cryogenics.nist.gov/NewFiles/Polyurethane.html . Their calculation for freon filled polyurethane of density 1.99 lb/ft3 at 20°C gives a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK. The calculation for CO2 filled polyurethane of density 2.00 lb/ft3 gives 0.035 W/mK .

katyiverson

Jun 23, 2013
I had a guy come to me and said he found gold on my property and he was using some sort of satellite imaging,,,,he said it was 27 ft deep,,,I found that hard to swallow ,,,however I did hire a back hole and it dug down 19 ft and nothing,,,that is as far as it went,,,,I am just curious has anyone found gold this way? If so I am going to dig down some more,,,may have to build a pond LOL

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I had a guy come to me and said he found gold on my property and he was using some sort of satellite imaging,,,,he said it was 27 ft deep,,,I found that hard to swallow ,,,however I did hire a back hole and it dug down 19 ft and nothing,,,that is as far as it went,,,,I am just curious has anyone found gold this way? If so I am going to dig down some more,,,may have to build a pond LOL

Lol, well I've used google earth and lidar to find where deposits should be for example if most veins run NW where they intersect with rivers and earthquake faults are good places depends also on what kind of gold your seeking placer or sulphide locked, I'm guessing the guy thinks placer gold is on your property not a nugget or hardrock mine. Have you tried panning the dirt the backhoe brought up lol?

thermal

Jun 23, 2013
Detector(s) used
garrett...
Primary Interest:
Other

maybe if you find the satellite infrared feature.
hard to say if other satellites.
infrared image has to be given to you
Ask her.
I need to have a lot of mass at one sought to withdraw its very depths.
3-5 coins as soon as a satellite or something.
Although chest full of pirate if you think it is already full.
1 ton of gold pulls.

thermal

Jun 23, 2013
Detector(s) used
garrett...
Primary Interest:
Other
link, at the bottom.
satellite capability and depth, he says.
but the point is the fact that the infrared feature.

Thermographic Infrared Multispectral Scanner (TIMS)

Originally designed for geological research, TIMS picks up visible, infrared, microwave, and thermal data in a single shot and allows archeologists to examine potential sites in spectral bands best suited to their particular needs. TIMS units mounted onto satellites and aircraft and can detect and image patterns of disturbed soil at high resolution up to 30 feet below ground. This remote-sensing tool is particularly useful for showing buried geologic features, such as ancient river beds, along which people may have settled.

NOVA | Lost Roman Treasure | Remote Excavation | PBS

katyiverson

Jun 23, 2013
link, at the bottom.
satellite capability and depth, he says.
but the point is the fact that the infrared feature.

Thermographic Infrared Multispectral Scanner (TIMS)

Originally designed for geological research, TIMS picks up visible, infrared, microwave, and thermal data in a single shot and allows archeologists to examine potential sites in spectral bands best suited to their particular needs. TIMS units mounted onto satellites and aircraft and can detect and image patterns of disturbed soil at high resolution up to 30 feet below ground. This remote-sensing tool is particularly useful for showing buried geologic features, such as ancient river beds, along which people may have settled.

NOVA | Lost Roman Treasure | Remote Excavation | PBS

Thank you for the information

octoberchild

Dec 7, 2007
What would it take to revive this thread?---nailing jello to the wall doesn't sound that difficult to me. I've got a sony dsc v1 with lots of different filters and am going to give it a run. The silver's in the ground as of today.

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2012
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In JAMESTOWN CA. the gold mining ,prospecting store has a few photo albums full of alot of local pictures ,

In one picture ,a guy used a dredge to clear the creek to bedrock ,and then snaped a picture of his nice clean hole he had vacuumed everything he could see out .
When he got his pictures developed he noticed millions of tiny silver specs all over the bedrock bottem . After investigating he found out that all the little specs left behind was all PLATINUM and only was visible with the the flash off of his camera.
hey im visting a high school bud that lives in jamestown next mo. he has a 5 arce ranch and has ben asking me to come vist him .... where is some close by places to hunt ? i will be digging holes on his place but i dont want to go over board .

Alexis

Tenderfoot
Sep 3, 2013
United States
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is interesting thread actually i just want to say you that every professional photographer have it's own way of photo making some of photographers are making wedding photos shoot some of fashion and other natural views i am also a professional photographer and my way of photographing is wedding photography because this is good to become more popular and also good business of photography but some difficult also to take the photos...

Last edited:

Landfar

Greenie
Apr 2, 2011
okiedowser I do not blame you for not posting who needs the abuse I'm a treasure hunter in South America and I use photos to find treasure .. Will I explain how i do it no and you can thank the armchair experts for that
Why would anyone want to suffer the skepticism thats expressed here of things they hold dear to them.
I see it as the the status Quo always polices itself . and makes life miserable for the free thinkers and real doers in life.

Curtis good post,...yes i know a camera can do all this,capturing energy field ,from gold,silver,exc ,what was impossible is now possible,i don't use a camera,for this,but i know it there...because, i do use the film,picture to find gold and silver,because the camera has capture this on the film,and yes it there,and detected it, you can,i have use this for a year now,worked great,i have not posted it because nobody,would belive it,so i use it myself, because of,insults,argument,challenged,proof,i'am not trying to win a argument,and not going to start one. i have gold,i got to get ,before every body find out, hey ,this ,really worked..... i feel in the next few years, the camera will be the #1 tool for treasure hunter's.( TIME WILL TELL) ;D

Landfar

Greenie
Apr 2, 2011
yes it did I'm very interested in the subject and know from personal use it works But just became a waste of time trying to pick out a few gems from all the NAY sayers . My Question is if you don't believe it start another thread and just go on and on how it cannot be with other mindsets like your own why do you have to make it so painful for those of us that would actually like to have a conversation about this without listening to a million comments of why it cannot be.

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold=great conductor, it needs a charge, I used a car battery 4' iron stake, 1"-4' copper pipe, pounded those in the ground and wired it up. That's all the help I'm giving and it's a small area that it works in. Just don't do this in Cali or I'll have to get a real job. I left blanks on purpose. For example, moisture... Etc. Good luck LMK how your results are.

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Spectrum xlt x-terra master huntercx gemini3 sierra madre, v3i, tdi, gti2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!! I sent you a friend request. I was wondering if you can help me with my camara. I need some advise.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one of the first arguments that got me thrown off sites and lost friends. The reality is if you could find gold using a camera, everyone would be doing it. But as ladmar said, he uses a camera to find gold. Those are two separate things. What ever method you use, documenting a area with a camera is not going to hurt. I have only seen one guy who uses a camera to find gold like is implied here. unfortunately he is a little strange like the rest of us. When I say lil, I mean scary strange. Look at the technology behind a touch screen, that will explain why cameras cant see gold underground. But my sources say satellites can see underground 30 feet now and all sorts of discovery's are being made. I once found a large diamond next to a dime while metal detecting. Doesnt me I can detect diamonds. One thing that does help me is plants. Plants can have trace amounts of gold in them. Also certain plants can be used as a indicator for gold or silver. When you done understanding how a touch screen works, forget everything you read and take a basic course in geology or just read up on rocks and how land masses form. You will find more gold that way. But if you really want to find gold, just take your detector to the park or beach and not leave till you find a gold ring. The truth is, it is hard work, and some luck finding gold. Getting it is not that easy and keeping it is even harder. You can spend thousands of dollars looking for it, or just use what you can find laying around the house and see for yourself what is takes to get some gold. Dont stop looking or learning. But cameras dont see gold unless its exposed. I dont care how many volts you run through it lol. I look for caches, that may contain gold. I use my camera. That is as close as a camera will ever come to seeing buried gold. But I would kill for a good thermal camera. You may also want to research how real finds were made. That can give you a better place to start. While you can build filters to simulate a Infra Red camera, Im not sure that is going to work any better. I think you have a better chance throwing a rock and then digging under it where it landed than a camera that see's buried gold. One thing that works better than a camera is dowsing, I dont understand it but seen it done. Also see a bobble used. But never seen a dowser use one with a box or gold taped to it work. Not saying it wont, just never seen one work. Again, thats the easy way, and gold is never that easy. You have a better chance at looking for bedrock after a rain storm. If you know where known faults are even better yet. Those that know, know I am right. They are only trying to help here, not kill the thread. There is always going to be a element who would take your money and give you nothing. Have fun looking, but keep your money in your pocket.

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca! Come on... Why so serious? Could you imagine guys with car batteries, rods wired up and pictures being taken.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread