Can someone help us. We found a 3 large rocks like a plaque which is buried. We also found some signs from the different rock next to it.

Niah Keiko

Jun 6, 2022
20220606_143221.jpg

Attachments

• received_185881156758683.jpeg
    received_185881156758683.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 77
  • received_986307158640343.jpeg
    received_986307158640343.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 2

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious about the area's history, and landscape...if possible, I would love to see some photos showing the surrounding area...the rocks look like they were used as something...someone here on Tnet will come through...have you posted on the geology section?

Thanks for sharing! And welcome 🙂

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Niah Keiko

Jun 6, 2022
Im just new here, i dont what is geology section. My father has been digging for almost a year now. Its already 15 ft, but they are not sure if there is a treasure. The area was located in province and it was a large farm. He spend most of his time and money to that. And its been a year but they dont get anything because he told us it might have a code or puzzle.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im just new here, i dont what is geology section. My father has been digging for almost a year now. Its already 15 ft, but they are not sure if there is a treasure. The area was located in province and it was a large farm. He spend most of his time and money to that. And its been a year but they dont get anything because he told us it might have a code or puzzle

I'm going to guess Philippines?
I was thinking Japan because of the last name....but the Japanese were in the Philippines so could be Japanese but living in the Philippines...
But purely a guess...

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A belated welcome to Tnet. You PMed me to ask my thought on your post, so I will add it here.
I have nothing useful to add, because I have no context to judge it by. 'If' it's a treasure cache I have no knowledge of these, therefore I would be guessing at best.
From the little you have shared, I think your stating it's on your Father's farm, although it might be your father digging on someone else farm?
Therefore, as it been going on for a year, maybe try another year or so, but it doesn't look very safe until you lift those rocks out the way so they don't crush you all & widen the hole.
My advise would be to stay safe.

The 1st photo looks interesting.
The 2nd photo (numbers starting 18858....)has a cross on it but no idea where that fits in with the 1st photo.
The 3rd photo (numbers 98630....) is many numbers off the 2nd photo & has no relevance to the 1st photo.(that I can work out)
So I can only guess these bunch of pictures don't relate to each other & were taken many months or years apart?! (or need further explanation)

OP
OP
N

Niah Keiko

Jun 6, 2022
I'm going to guess Philippine
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Niah, interesting site for sure. :thumbsup:

As CM suggested, maybe re-post your questions here... https://www.treasurenet.com/forums/geofact.926/
or here... https://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what-is-it.39/

Best of luck,
Dave

A belated welcome to Tnet. You PMed me to ask my thought on your post, so I will add it here.
I have nothing useful to add, because I have no context to judge it by. 'If' it's a treasure cache I have no knowledge of these, therefore I would be guessing at best.
From the little you have shared, I think your stating it's on your Father's farm, although it might be your father digging on someone else farm?
Therefore, as it been going on for a year, maybe try another year or so, but it doesn't look very safe until you lift those rocks out the way so they don't crush you all & widen the hole.

The 2nd photo (numbers starting 18858....)has a cross on it but no idea where that fits in with the 1st photo.
The 3rd photo (numbers 98630....) is many numbers off the 2nd photo & has no relevance to the 1st photo.(that I can work out)
So I can only guess these bunch of pictures don't relate to each other & were taken many months or years apart?! (or need further explanation)
Yes, those photo taken months apart. The farm owned by my ex boyfriend who live in the far city. He bought it when were still together and my father was the caretaker since. But when my ex decided to sell it

Yes, those photo was taken just days apart. They try to c

Yes, those photo was taken just days apart I dont know exactly. Because Ive been living in city and they just sending me updates and photo. My ex bf (living in city, no relatives where the land located because my relatives friend just offer it to him) owned the farm, he bought it when were still together. When we broke up he decided to sell it. When my father showing the farm to the buyer he found something on one of the rocks (the rock that V sign). The ff days they decided to dig it then found the 3 giant rocks and rocks with a x mark . They tried to crash/split the rock but it was too hard they think that it was a japanese cement used for vault (im not sure) but until now they cant break it. As you can see one of the flat rocks has a crack in the middle.

Attachments

• received_180611110541774.jpeg
    received_180611110541774.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 28

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A photograph of ditch/rocks with surrounding area would help. That has already been a request and would help.
If I had to guess with your limited photographs, I think it is a erosion ditch that somebody put rocks in to try and prevent further erosion. The rock at top of ditch in last picture added looks like another attempt to prevent erosion. That makes sense for agricultural or farm land. Sorry, but I see nothing to indicate treasure here. But I would love it if you found a treasure. Just do not believe you will at this location.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A photograph of ditch/rocks with surrounding area would help. That has already been a request and would help.
If I had to guess with your limited photographs, I think it is a erosion ditch that somebody put rocks in to try and prevent further erosion. The rock at top of ditch in last picture added looks like another attempt to prevent erosion. That makes sense for agricultural or farm land. Sorry, but I see nothing to indicate treasure here. But I would love it if you found a treasure. Just do not believe you will at this location.
That's a good thought I hadn't considered. They do look man placed to me but might be very wrong as not my area of experience.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread