Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was doing some exploring a few weeks ago and found some interesting symbols and a huge turtle head. I think anyways. Here are the pictures. Tell me what you guys think.

DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0015.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0019.JPG DSC_0020.JPG DSC_0021.JPG

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
coyote3

You could have a turtle or a snake head. Check the direction it is looking. There is a propped up pointer rock below that appears to be pointing in that general direction. Also check behind the head as the turtle lays her eggs in the sand.

in pic no. 2 looks like someone cut a blaze on the tree behind the head, confirming that it is a head (they thought so anyway)

Pic no. 3 reminds me of a cat

Pic no. 4 is a nice cross

Pic no. 7 is a nice monument rock....reminds of an owl

Pic no. 8 is a nice balanced compass rock (also looks like a turtle); probably you have several trails coming together at this site.

Is the last pic a different angle of no.8?

Altogether is have a very interesting site, have fun with it!

Oddrock

OP
OP
C

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds like it exactly lots of fun.. There are remnant diggings around here from old mines that people dug about 80 years ago looking for gold. Do you believe this to be Spanish markers? Jesuit. Native American?

OP
OP
C

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes picture 9 is a different angle on picture 8.

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
coyote3

my guess is it started a long time before the spanish, (ancient) and they followed when they got here. Native Americans saw it of course throughout their time frame, Jesuit.....possibly, I did not notice direct evidence, but it could be there...? Then the digging 80 years ago .... could be KGC....could be...just our imagination. If a lot of $ are anywhere from the past or in the future, then some group/r gov probably knows the location? Good luck is self protection.

Oddrock

OP
OP
C

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't know. This is in a weird area. The creeks coming out of this area all have very fine gold. There is some large garnets also. Kimberlite indicator. So I am not sure why these are here, but there could be a massive gold deposit in here somewhere. The weird thing about this is that the granite only outcrops here for about 2 miles long and a half a mile wide. Then it comes out fifteen miles away north and south of here. It definitely could have been a trail Xing for sure.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
It would help to know how ( aprox ) high they are and the degrees, distance between them, lots of information is necessary, degrees on the plus carving N S E W, please be accurate. Thanks for your post

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread