Huh? The poll doesn't make sense.

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Well, I was going to guess that its the mathmatical proof that "time = money"... but instead:

Attachments

• bunny.php.jpg
    bunny.php.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,137

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nhbenz - I love the bunny nonsense.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Hope this helps....am I close????
Balmer examined the four visible lines in the spectrum of the hydrogen atom; their wavelengths are 410 nm, 434 nm, 486 nm, and 656 nm. He played around with these numbers and eventually figured out that all four wavelengths (symbolized by the Greek letter lambda) fit into the equation
The number n is just an integer; the above formula gives the longest wavelength, 656 nm, when n=3, and gives each of the shorter wavelengths as n increases up to 6.
diameter = 2 x radius of circle
Circumference of Circle = PI x diameter = 2 PI x radius
where PI = = 3.141592...

Area of Circle:
area = PI r2

Length of a Circular Arc: (with central angle )
if the angle is in degrees, then length = x (PI/180) x r
if the angle is in radians, then length = r x

Area of Circle Sector: (with central angle )
if the angle is in degrees, then area = (/360) PI r2
if the angle is in radians, then area = (/2) r2

Equation of Circle: (cartesian coordinates)

for a circle with center (j, k) and radius (r):
(x-j)2 + (y-k)2 = r2

Equation of Circle: (polar coordinates)
for a circle with center (0, 0): r() = radius

for a circle with center with polar coordinates: (c, ) and radius a:
r2 - 2cr cos( - ) + c2 = a2

Equation of a Circle: (parametric coordinates)
for a circle with origin (j, k) and radius r:
x(t) = r cos(t) + j y(t) = r sin(t) + k

;)

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy - sexy and brainy...you go!

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Try playing it at 78, and pump the volume to 11... :-\

Herrc, we're just messin with ya- a little background info and this thing might be solved. Where'd it come from? What's the history? What's the story?

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Actually I could have been a bit off on that equation above....And nhbenz...I think if you drew the diagram out on that pancake ...we might get it...

suwannee pirate

Feb 12, 2006
Lake City FL
Detector(s) used
excalibur,garrett,micropulse
My parents TV set did that when it went off air right after it played the national anthem, back around 1958.So this must mean you are signing off .....Right? Just a guess....Bob

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I think I have finally cracked it.....Here is what everyone has to do...Because this has to be a real forum joint effort to make it work........

Stare into the center circle....do not glance anywhere else....after 1 minute repeat
I will send all my money to Gypsy....I will send all my money to Gypsy.....repeat over and over for 1 full minute

I will run to the mailbox now and let you all know in a few days if this was successfull in cracking the Cyper

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this come from one of those Treasure Books ?

IF you havn't been Scared off by the answers you got,

(JUST FREINDLY PESTING I'M SURE)

And read this, Please Post what its from. it may help.

GOOD LUCK !
Jeff

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
It is a "cipher" (sp) clock code. It uses a simple alphanumeric system that correlates a symbol on the clock to the number of minutes the letter is on. The letter now has a number code which can be de-encrypted.

And gypsy, what are you on about with Hydrogen atom orbitals??? You're wrecking my head! If you were to create a circle cipher using the wavelength of the hydrogen atom and then complicated it by using variables corelating to the energy level of the hydrogen atom and designate a numerical value, then the cipher key would have to contain the energy levels. It seems like an awfull lot of trouble to go to when there are much simpler cipher methods that are statistically superior.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
:D :D :D :D :D :D
The Balmer equation was combined with a partial formula of the largest known circle equation to come up with the answer of >>>>>I had no idea what he was talking about or what it is.....you can now add yourself to the ranks of intelligent people who emailed me on this .....and knew what I was talking about.....hahahahaa.....now go to my other suggestion and follow the rules closely ;)

hbeaton

Jun 4, 2005
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
I was never that good with the 'rithmatic, however, this specific "cypher" needs no such mathmatical background to solve.

It is most definately a look from above of the infamous DeathStar from long ago in a galaxy far..far away.

These shaded portions occurred during the rebellion against the empire when a young man named luke skywalker used something called the Force, a mystical energy aura to hone his trigger happy shooting skills to put one right into a valve pipe no bigger than two meters in diameter (similar in size to the common swamp rat indigenous to his home planet) that led to the core chamber. A perfectly placed photon shot would travel down said valve pipe into said chamber and due to the reactor core atomospheric pressure simulated within space causing an exothermic reaction which would ultimately result in a large scale nuclear blast thereby blowing up significant portions of aforementioned DeathStar, killing innocent, ahem, stormtroopers inhabiting the craft and ending for the meantime intergallatic war.

End of equation...

-Hunter

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
Judy, Rosicrucian archadia, heremtic symbolism? I like it but it just doesn't hold water. (water thrice distilled in polarized light). Or is it based upon the Kabbalistic tree of life? One of the most interesting books I've read regarding hermetic codes was "The Mystery of the Cathedrals" by the great Fulcanelli. He lays out how the Gothic cathedrals of Europe are really alchemical textbooks written in stone. Fascinating stuff. There is a definate lineage from the Egyptian temple builders through the Knights Templars to the Masons, and there are Templar graves not far from were I live that have not only Templar carvings but Masonic symbols also carved on the gravestones. I have poked around many Templar sites in search of artifacts and templar history, its and erea of study for me. But I digress, I still belive that this is a clock code.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread