Cannot find list of supporting vendors

DiamondDan

Apr 21, 2016
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in the market for a new coil and want to use a supporting vendor. I have looked high and low for a way to see a list of them and cannot find one.

I'm fairly frustrated now. You are free to consider me technologically inept if there is, in fact, a way to do this. In either event, it should be absolutely effortless to see a list of our supporting vendors so they can get more business.

Thanks
Dan

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the market for a new coil and want to use a supporting vendor. I have looked high and low for a way to see a list of them and cannot find one.

I'm fairly frustrated now. You are free to consider me technologically inept if there is, in fact, a way to do this. In either event, it should be absolutely effortless to see a list of our supporting vendors so they can get more business.

Thanks
Dan
Both supporting vendors and our market place is located towards the bottom of the main forum page just after "Collectors" Forum

OP
OP
DiamondDan

DiamondDan

Apr 21, 2016
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Both supporting vendors and our market place is located towards the bottom of the main forum page just after "Collectors" Forum

Thank you. I still cannot find it on my own. I think it might have something to do with looking at the site on my phone.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you. I still cannot find it on my own. I think it might have something to do with looking at the site on my phone.
Not sure what smartphone you are using but on Android, if you hit the 3 horizontal lines (menu) and then click on "Forums" it opens a menu and you roll down to "Supporting Vendors"

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_metal_detector.gif
While you are addressing your problem DiamondDan - here is the link: Supporting Vendors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread