Can't log on

Lodgeswords

Oct 1, 2021
This is Bruce R, bronze member. Don't know what's happened but the treasurenet app on my iPad won't work anymore, and when I tried to login with my phone it wouldn't accept my password, I double checked it and I'm using the correct password. I had to make up a new name and re-register just so I could get on here and ask for help, I don't want to lose my bronze member status.

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are you double checking that you are using the right password?

Have you tried using the lost password reset link and just resetting it again? Perhaps the conversion somehow bonkered it?

What is the username? I can double check its set up correctly but even I can't see the password. So try the above suggestion first.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are you double checking that you are using the right password?

Have you tried using the lost password reset link and just resetting it again? Perhaps the conversion somehow bonkered it?

What is the username? I can double check its set up correctly but even I can't see the password. So try the above suggestion fir"st.
"Bruce R" is his old user name.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK his account looks good, no problems with it. It's probably just a password mismatch and the lost password reset will fix it up.
Thank you sir....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread