Capture aura with cameras

blauer

Jun 17, 2014
Pennsylbama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II.
Primary Interest:
Other
I studied the issues of capturing the aura of precious metals. As far as I can see, there are some very detailed articles. In fact, images can be taken without some of these.

LOL. I tried this but bigfoot kept photo-bombing my pics and my alien friends weren't impressed. I know the secret if you want to send me some $. My psychic said you would.

OP
OP
D

DeadMaster45

Mar 16, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
66bjdP.jpg

OP
OP
D

DeadMaster45

Mar 16, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can keep your silly jokes and thoughts to yourself

OP
OP
D

DeadMaster45

Mar 16, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL. I tried this but bigfoot kept photo-bombing my pics and my alien friends weren't impressed. I know the secret if you want to send me some $. My psychic said you would.

you can keep your silly jokes and thoughts to yourself

Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
An old radio shack, simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not think they are trying to be mean, they just don’t know what your talking about. Could you tell us?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seeing how I spent a few hundred dollars on this I can give you a few observations. First off you can take almost any photo and photo shop it to make it look like there is some treasure aura there.

This whole thing maybe didn't start with Louis Matacia but he wrote about taking photos with a Polaroid Instamatic camera. I took a photo and got the same phenomena but then I notices that it was the camera malfunctioning that left a roller mark when the film was being pulled out of the camera. The whole thing was built on false hope.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd be happy if I could figure out how to difuse light while trying to show mint luster on a coin without glare!
I'd recommend another forum, but I can't as its against the rules.
The photography section there will probably help you.
Its a coin forum.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Aura. noun
medical : a subjective sensation (as of voices, colored lights, or crawling and numbness) experienced at the onset of a neurological condition and especially a migraine or epileptic seizure

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DeadMaster45 Just set up a cellular trail camera in the area and no matter when they come they will be photographed. I like the Ridgetec brand name and mine has several missions of security on some construction properties. The great thing is that it will notify your phone when someone is there and send you the pictures and video. As far as any camera capturing an "aura" I do not know but keep us informed.

OP
OP
D

DeadMaster45

Mar 16, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most mockers die without having anything in their life.
I have sufficient knowledge and experience. cynical people are not good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread