Carbon filter tubes

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered some Carbon filter tube stock, to try as swivel rod holders. Being paramagnetic they should help with figuring L-rods out. Direct contact to ground thru rods should be blocked by the Carbon, but I need to test to be sure. For me Aluminum is the worst metal to use for L-rods, is Carbon worse or better?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-073112_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210807-073112_Chrome.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 51

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered some Carbon filter tube stock, to try as swivel rod holders. Being paramagnetic they should help with figuring L-rods out. Direct contact to ground thru rods should be blocked by the Carbon, but I need to test to be sure. For me Aluminum is the worst metal to use for L-rods, is Carbon worse or better?

Sounds interesting, and I hope you will post what you are able to learn of the carbon filter.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure will Elh. I've a few tests lined up. I'm pretty sure plastics can block the signal, but it all has to be retested more scientifically. I know I can dowse from a boat, or on a deck off the ground. Somehow I must be grounded thru organics, and metals, but I haven't tried from on top my bed/mattress. Could dowsing work from a plane?, that's one thing I'll be working on and testing. Is grounding involved? Is magnetics or electromagnetism involved, or just enhancement. Many things to test coming up...

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carbon rod in right hand and magnet in the other. Hold for ten minutes only. Will recharge your body, very powerful. Might help some who have weak dowsing response. Verne Cameron and some other guys from Borderland Research did some work on this. Vitic energy.

From "The Original Cameron Aurameter Book":

"Is carbon alone effective?" "No, because one only receives the negative energy. Either the carbon or magnet alone receives the negative energy. For some people it is not good. The carbon emenation gets into the system and likely acts as too high a stimulant and may interfere with restful sleep."

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to Christopher Hills a dowsing rod acts like a wave guide. The energy through the rod travels slower than that just outside of it. Not very good description here, but the energy traveling just off the rod is pulled towards the rod a little bit due to this "drag" along the rod. This has a focusing effect of sorts. Some people use the copper coated rod. This has that effect. Carbon? I don't know. Almost seems like there should be some dielectric inside of it.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Until cycle 25 hits us with some flares, I cant test anything. I cant even remember trying straws as rod holders. If plastic straws block the signal, what about paper straws, being organic. My guess is Carbon nor plastic let the signal by. But until I check I cant be certain.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should eventually try Crystal also.

Attachments

• 20210810_173308.jpg
    20210810_173308.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 45

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teflon is a high dielectric. Figure out some way to wrap the carbon around it. Can't see what size your rods are, but go lightweight.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miswrote my first post, I mean diamagnetic, not paramagnetic. Because my other rod holders are paramagnetic, I thought I'd try to remove the hand to l-rod connection. The diamagnetic carbon fiber tubes arrived. I'm leaving them long for now, and I was gratefully informed that the fibers are dangerous, take care in handling or cutting. Very sensitive combination so far, and I will post any significant test results.

Attachments

• 20210812_200026.jpg
    20210812_200026.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm trying to avoid this. It might help me understand something new, maybe not.

Attachments

• 20210812_205313.jpg
    20210812_205313.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carbon rod in right hand and magnet in the other. Hold for ten minutes only. Will recharge your body, very powerful. Might help some who have weak dowsing response. Verne Cameron and some other guys from Borderland Research did some work on this. Vitic energy.

From "The Original Cameron Aurameter Book":

"Is carbon alone effective?" "No, because one only receives the negative energy. Either the carbon or magnet alone receives the negative energy. For some people it is not good. The carbon emenation gets into the system and likely acts as too high a stimulant and may interfere with restful sleep."

I tried magnets and Carbon, and there was no change in my Dowsing. No recharge in my body felt. I will retest when my Dowsing power is on, right now I know it's too weak for me or, it's off.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like the carbon does not work for you.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember I have a diffrent opinion about power, and my opinion and expertise shows that it is off right now. I wont know if Carbon will work or not, until it's on, then I can test correctly. I tested your magnet carbon theory, just to show that if dowsing power isn't on, no matter which hand, nor how many magnets you hold, nothing will change. You can enhance power, restrict power, but you can't wish power into existence.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't done any work with carbon other than holding a carbon rod in one hand and a magnet in the other. The Original Cameron Aurameter book has some info on carbon and magnets. Seeing how you are experimenting with the carbon it would probably be worth your while to read it. Also some info on the Borderland Sciences website. borderlandsciences.org

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slight non constant power today when I checked. I saw we were at KP-4, and checked to find it on slightly at 11:15 UTC. Was able to do a quick test. Carbon fiber tubes don't block the signal, but plastic does. I still prefer my rod holders over the Carbon ones. Will check a little more as signal strength pics up. I'll be posting my future results, and actual dowsing adventures in my journal, Elements and L-rods. It's just getting started..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread