CELINA, OHIO 1984

Elphaba66

Oct 28, 2021
Hi, Tracy here. I lost my class ring a few months after getting in 1984. I barely remember what it looked like but know it was gold with emerald stone. From Celina Senior High, 1984...
Then, my mom let me borrow hers and I lost that one too! I believe hers was from a Convoy, Ohio school, around 1960, gold with a square-ish ruby, name was Linda S. Hall at that time. Her and I dont speak anymore (not because of that) so that's the only info I have on hers. Sure would like to give it back to her. Then there's nothing fir her to hold over my head.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Tracy here. I lost my class ring a few months after getting in 1984. I barely remember what it looked like but know it was gold with emerald stone. From Celina Senior High, 1984...
Then, my mom let me borrow hers and I lost that one too! I believe hers was from a Convoy, Ohio school, around 1960, gold with a square-ish ruby, name was Linda S. Hall at that time. Her and I dont speak anymore (not because of that) so that's the only info I have on hers. Sure would like to give it back to her. Then there's nothing fir her to hold over my head.
If you know approximately where they were lost, you may want to contact TheRingFinders.com to see if there is a member near you that would be willing to conduct a search. If not, you might see if there is a detecting club near you that might want to have a club hunt for them......or buy an appropriate detector and search for it yourself. Being lost that long, it could have been found by someone, so, don't get your hopes up too high. It's going to be a long shot in most cases unless it was lost on private property and that property hasn't had any major re-landscaping done to it. Someone here might also be interested, but, you'll need to post the town where you live or need to search and what type of search is needed (fresh or salt water, turf, sand, dirt, private, public, etc) to get a response. Good Luck!

Fred Finder

Nov 8, 2020
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find it?

Fred Finder

Nov 8, 2020
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find it?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have ANY IDEA where the rings were lost. If people want help in finding something they need to give us more information. Either private or open forum

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread