Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For only $20 a year you can then buy and sell also on the site with no fee's... this site is amazing... :)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Out of curiosity, is a charter membership worth it?

Is paying your property tax or sales tax worth it?

Just the satisfaction of contributing to a service you take advantage of. Some of us like to pay our way in life.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've paid in the past with a credit card, I don't remember how it was done. I'm sure a mod will know or can tell you if there are other options to pay. I forget who I asked at that time. Either Jeff or TH.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's time to pay my Charter Member dues. Apparently the only option for paying the dues is through Pay Pal. Sorry, I'm not going to give Pay Pal my bank account number, so I guess I won't be a charter member, unless there is another option for payment.

That is one reason why I created my hobby account at a different bank than the one our main account is in. PayPal is attached to it and I have no fear of the main account getting compromised.

NC Digger

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2015
Gaston County, NC
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can use paypal with your cc. It does not require a bank account. I have used pp for over 10 years with no problems but I understand the reluctance to use it.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For only $20 a year you can then buy and sell also on the site with no fee's... this site is amazing... :)

You can not only sell items, you are eligible to enter the monthly drawing. This month's prize is a $200 gift card from Kellyco. You also gain access the political and charter member forums. In my mind this is the best forum on the internet and I am proud to support it. I not only pay it forward via the money, I also take the time to post on others threads providing my experiences with the issues being discussed. I would not be the MDer I (think) I am without Tnet.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
BigWaveDave:

I'm a Democrat - so you're suggesting I shouldn't become a Charter Member?

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

JFDIAFF

Greenie
Dec 14, 2016
United States
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The only democrat thing about me is my support of unions. But I'll give the charter membership a shot. Probably will on Friday.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Out of curiosity, is a charter membership worth it?

Heck yeah its worth it, there is even a nice give away every month donated by Kellyco.

Plus all the hidden treasure spots Jeff of PA researches, he post on there and then it is like a rush to get there and find it. Why do you think the Banner Finds here are limited to just a few people, I do not mean like the cool ones, I mean the ones worth lots of money.

OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Got them paid, using Treasure_Hunters link and my credit card. Following the link wasn't easy for me, and my grand kid is across town, so no help there. I guess I should have a little satisfaction that I was able to do it on my own.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got them paid, using Treasure_Hunters link and my credit card. Following the link wasn't easy for me, and my grand kid is across town, so no help there. I guess I should have a little satisfaction that I was able to do it on my own.

Mission Accomplished :icon_thumleft:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Yep.

The divorce between politics and TN became final years ago.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been thinkin about signin up myself. Sounds like it's worth checkin out.. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread