Cheapest AT Pro Price??

rocker

Jun 2, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, CIBOLA, LOBO SuperTraq, AT Pro, Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The $595.00 is the lowest price. All of the manufacturers only let the dealers discount prices so much. This is suppose to help keep it fair for all the dealers. All dealers have to figure shipping cost into their products. It's true that bigger stores like Kellyco can offer more of a discount than most local dealers. An individual has to decide for themselves if the price difference is worth sacrificing personalized support/service and supporting local business.

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
rocker said:
The $595.00 is the lowest price. All of the manufacturers only let the dealers discount prices so much. This is suppose to help keep it fair for all the dealers. All dealers have to figure shipping cost into their products. It's true that bigger stores like Kellyco can offer more of a discount than most local dealers. An individual has to decide for themselves if the price difference is worth sacrificing personalized support/service and supporting local business.

wrong

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
look around and you can pick one up for 499 w/free shipping, i know of a couple good small dealers that offer this price

rocker

Jun 2, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, CIBOLA, LOBO SuperTraq, AT Pro, Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dogpound said:
rocker said:

wrong

Wrong ?????
Correction"
All the manufacturers that I deal with have a dealer policy". Anyone offering a lower discount off MSRP than is allowed by the manufacturer is going against that policy. And I'm sure that there are some local dealers that can offer the max discount. Anything that I wrote after that is my own opinion. So how can that be wrong?

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A few manufacturers are like that.....Not all.............pm sent gallileo60

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
gallileo60 said:
Kellyco said 593, My local Houston dealer said 643, I thought I had seen one for 100 dollars less...Anyone know who has the rock bottom price??? Thanks, Tom
Why would you pay $643.00 when almost every one is selling the AT Pro for $594.00..

OP
OP
gallileo60

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone for the PM's, and all the answers...I am in situation where I have to go as cheap as possible...It is hard to justify another detector, but im so intrigued with the AT Pro...Once again, thanks to all for your replys, you guys are great....Tom

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
gallileo60 said:
Thank you everyone for the PM's, and all the answers...I am in situation where I have to go as cheap as possible...It is hard to justify another detector, but im so intrigued with the AT Pro...Once again, thanks to all for your replys, you guys are great....Tom
i'm in the same situation, i already have 3 detectors and the one i just bought in sept ::) so if the wife see's another one gettin delivered she might think i need some type of rehab :laughing7: i'll be ordering the AT but i think i'm gonna sell one of my backups first. i'm in no hurry since we have over a foot of snow on the ground anyway

OP
OP
gallileo60

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dogpound said:
gallileo60 said:
i'm in the same situation, i already have 3 detectors and the one i just bought in sept ::) so if the wife see's another one gettin delivered she might think i need some type of rehab :laughing7: i'll be ordering the AT but i think i'm gonna sell one of my backups first. i'm in no hurry since we have over a foot of snow on the ground anyway

I know what you mean, between my Radio's, and Detectors I get looked at funny even talking about getting another one...

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
....I get the same looks from my Wife.. >:(...If I tried to hide it my boy's always snitch me out.... :dontknow:....What's a guy gotta do?????.... :laughing9: :laughing9:

synthnut

Mar 8, 2010
Nyack NY
There was an earlier post where this guy said something that stuck in my head ....

" It's a lot easier to ask forgiveness than it is permission " .........Works for me !!...... ;D .....Jim

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dazoff said:
Whispered the idea of getting the AT Pro to my wife :notworthy: had to trade one of my other machines. :dontknow: Dan

Any of you guys ever think to keep track of all the shoes the wife buys... :laughing7:

stikes

Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2010
Detector(s) used
ace 250
could always remind the wife of all the potential nice jewelry you can find with it for her :sign13:

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sandman said:
dazoff said:
Whispered the idea of getting the AT Pro to my wife :notworthy: had to trade one of my other machines. :dontknow: Dan

Any of you guys ever think to keep track of all the shoes the wife buys... :laughing7:

Your wife may buy $600 shoes, but mine doesn't and if I tried that logic, I'd have to get out and find some serious bling to ever get out of the doghouse. ;D

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Tom,
Have you thought about offering the local dealer the same price as Kellyco is
charging including shipping and tax? Might get it sooner and make a friend too.
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions