ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my friend just found this in a parking lot. Worth anything ? penny.jpg penny1.jpg

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's crazy looking!

The quality control guy really fell asleep on the job that day at the mint, haha.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder how that one got through..:icon_scratch:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I dropped that in the woods at the old rock quary where we used to jump off cliffs and tree's into the blue clear water. You know the one, if you live in butler county!

I sure hope the OP is good enough to give it back to you. $10 is nothing, but it's really something if he's rude enough to just ignore this and not give it to you. I don't know if you are joking or not but, if this is the case this is really bad luck and amazing that he posted this thread. hope you get the coin back my man.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I sure hope the OP is good enough to give it back to you. $10 is nothing, but it's really something if he's rude enough to just ignore this and not give it to you. I don't know if you are joking or not but, if this is the case this is really bad luck and amazing that he posted this thread. hope you get the coin back my man.
i think it's meant to be it's only a matter of time before the coin gets returned to it's rightful owner

OP
OP
ibjeepn

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol.
Cupecs has been non existent for years. It was found by my friend near Delmont people. I've yet to see it in person.lololol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread