Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All you folks from that area of pa, wondering if you could help me out. I will be in chester county this weekend. My question is besides some of the normal attractions like longwood gardens and the brandywine museum with the Wyatt artists, what are some good places to go? I love history, art, and outdoors stuff. was thinking of checking out the battlefield at brandywine. Anything else that should be on my radar? Also if any of you have a place to detect while i am there..... let me know ;)

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Franklin Mint is a little farther up US 1 towards Philly. Check for hours and all that stuff. The Brandywine Battlefield is a vast area. Besides the state park, visit the area at the Brandywine creek, and google to see where the Lafayette Monument is, its a few miles north of the park. That's where most of the action was. Also, go a little south on US 1 to the Kennett Square Meeting House. Lots of cool homes there going back to the 18th century.

OP
OP
Tpmetal

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Franklin Mint is a little farther up US 1 towards Philly. Check for hours and all that stuff. The Brandywine Battlefield is a vast area. Besides the state park, visit the area at the Brandywine creek, and google to see where the Lafayette Monument is, its a few miles north of the park. That's where most of the action was. Also, go a little south on US 1 to the Kennett Square Meeting House. Lots of cool homes there going back to the 18th century.
I will actually be in kennet square. My grandmother lived on property that was once part of Bayard Taylors estate(actually going down to help clean out the house). She had the property that once was the pool and gardens My grandfather worked for Dupont at one point.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread