Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Really cool picture!

I worked at Perry Power plant 3 times for a total of about 10 years. Absolutely loved Geneva on the Lake.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Here a week or more ago my daughter sent me a picture of our old house in Madison - next town South of the Perry. The house is for sale now for just under $200k. I bought that house for $60k and in my spare time I remodeled it basement up. The reason I bought the house was that it had an attached underground bomb shelter. Leaked like a sieve - and I waterproofed it. After 6 years of working my butt off, I quit and moved back to Metro-Detroit later following some time off.

I didn't want anymore overtime, and the Indian from across the water guaranteed they worked no overtime. Second week there they put me on 7x13's - ended up leading to my divorce. I did a year there that trip and then quit after I'd done my year so they couldn't back charge me for my moving expenses that trip. So, I came South to my home up the holler for about 6 months of "rest" (remodeling this house I live in now - put the first running water in then).

I loved the area up there, but seldom got to enjoy it......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions