Chilkoot and willow creek

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Assuming the subject location is in California......The My Land Matters website is your friend. Learn how to use it and you can look up if there are any current or historic claims in that or any area of interest.

Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sean Au.

Sean Au.

May 1, 2022
Assuming the subject location is in California......The My Land Matters website is your friend. Learn how to use it and you can look up if there are any current or historic claims in that or any area of interest.

Good luck.
Yes CA. I have checked and there are no claims where I am going but there are lode and placer claims around and up stream so maybe that's a good thing. As they say gold is where it was once found, but think of all that gold that wasn't found..........oooooooo I'm getting antsy thinking about it lol. I have no issues spending 100 bucks on gas to come away with 20$ in AU. The fever is real.!

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes CA. I have checked and there are no claims where I am going but there are lode and placer claims around and up stream so maybe that's a good thing. As they say gold is where it was once found, but think of all that gold that wasn't found..........oooooooo I'm getting antsy thinking about it lol. I have no issues spending 100 bucks on gas to come away with 20$ in AU. The fever is real.!

If your coming away with 20.00 in AU your doing good. Heck around here I’m lucky to dig up .20 in AU. That haven’t stopped me yet.

Heavy pans

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread