???? Cibola users

T

tallpaul

yep ive used alot of machines and i heard so much about the cibola, i bought one and yes an excellent machine, iam impressed, the sweep speed is moderate average, it hits hard and depth is good, i will add if you sweep slightly slower than average its even better, setting the threshold right is important for depth and signals you really do need that low hum right.
the cibola has the raw power of the tejon just less nobs,, and it finds gold well, really well. the discrim is really good i set up a test garden and again impressed, i'll be keeping my cibola.

OP
OP
gregl01

gregl01

Apr 19, 2005
land of the free-taxed to death
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe
Re: Cibola is great!!!!!

Hi all, after many months of using my Cibola I have been impressed. I completely agree with birdman. I was at first a little dissappointed but it soon won me over!!! The machine is very crisp and hits hard on targets thus I never use the pinpoint button. The disc circuitry on this machine is incredibly accurate. I somewhat missed a target ID feature at first but soon realized it isn't necessary. You set it and forget it!!! Sometimes I'll turn up disc to just cherrypick coins or you can set it low when relic hunting and dig it all. It becomes really easy to use and I do enjoy it!!!
Thanks
Greg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions